Wannabe Cops

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a dude that used to steal kids paint by saying he was with the police and they were right around the corner and would come arrest them if they didnt give him all their paint.

Me and my boy Buttons ran some middle aged scumbag for $240 a few years back when we saw him trying to pick up a prostie in the hood. Straight up hopped out the car acting like Vice, it was hilarious

• Like 1

this wont happen, especially in MA, they're trying to make the alcohol laws even more strict, especially for DUIs and shit, they're trying to pass a law that now even first time offenders will have to put breathalizers in their cars and all that shit.

AND ON TOP OF THIS,

MA IS TRYING TO ADD MORE TAXES TO AN ALREADY TAXED OUT THING.

GO INTO YOUR LOCAL LIQUOR STORE AND SIGN THE PETITION TO STOP THE TAX FROM PASSING... OR YOU'LL BE PAYING AN ASSLOAD MORE FOR SOMETHING YOU ALREADY PAY AN ASSLOAD OF TAXES FOR ANYWAY.

FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES AND FEES ALREADY ACCOUNT FOR ONE-THIRD OF THE MONEY YOU SPEND ON YOUR FAVORITE BEVERAGE.

let me break it down for you.

on a case of beer right now in mass you pay a total of 37% tax on it, if they pass this it will be in the range of 43.3% - 45% tax on a case of beer.

case of beer = $23.99 total tax you pay on a case of beer is $10.39

on a bottle of wine right now in MA you pay a total of 29% tax, if they pass this it will be in the range of 35.5% on a bottle of wine. (i'm not gonna get into case prices on wine)

bottle of wine = $9.99 (per say) total tax you pay is something like $3.59

on a bottle of liquor it is the same as wine, you pay a 29% tax now, but if they pass it you'll be paying a 35.5% tax on a bottle of liquor.

bottle of liquor = $19.99 total tax you pay is $7.10

http://www.masspack.org for more information...

but anyway ya... wannabe cops suck.

i used to work with one, kid was a major faggot, everyone made fun of him daily.

the reserves are even worse.

Yall need to have a Boston Beer Party.

as in dumping all the beer into the Boston harbor!?

or what? getting a shitload of kegs and partying in front of some courts?

dude i fucking hate being underage and living with people over 21. ive been an alcoholic for like 4 years, im not new to the game.

i should be able to have a beer if im old enough to get sent to war.

co-sign this, i'm in the same boat as you minus the alcoholic shit.

i also work at a liquor store and get drunk whenever.

they need to drop the age back down to 18.

spenty you in boston already??

and i heard a couple kids that got picked on a lot in school for being small and fat / or just homos no one liked are in criminal justice and training to be cops.

it's always those kids, or people who end up not being able to do shit and then figure that becoming some bacon is the only option for them.

as in dumping all the beer into the Boston harbor!?

or what? getting a shitload of kegs and partying in front of some courts?

After typing that I realized that dumping all that beer into the harbor would amount to the most massive, large scale beer crime since the abolishion.

I'm thinking that a beer/liquor riot (looting) followed by a kegger on the steps of city hall and infront of the governors mansion would be alot more

appropriate, and most likely get the message across.

i don't know if anyone else has noticed... but kids have been getting shorter and shorter the past like 5-10 years.

when i graduated the freshmen class that was there they were all barely over 5'0

5-10 years?

ive had questions about this phenomenon since back in gradeschool

flouride in toothpaste or a steadily increasing lack or nutrition, who knows

im sorry i thought neighborhood watch and police explorer's were bad... but that ^ right there is just pitiful,pathetic,im looking for another couple words.......wow.

everyone wants to be a hero. sticking their noses where it don't belong. but when theres a bullet in the head. should of just kept to yourself.

• 1 month later...

especially alcohol though. like really, is every other country that doesn't care if you're 21 or not really doing that bad?

Well i think there could be a possibility of it, if there

werent some many dumbasses in america that drink and drive

then get into car accidents, or just cant drive when they are

drunk at all, but decide to do it anyways.

Just how stupid people are is amazing, i work with a guy who is

about 60 and he has been pulled over 4 or more times for drunk

driving. I know the last time he go into an accident and had

probation i think. He doesnt have a license anymore and still

drives, dont even know how he has a car, but he does. The worst

thing about it is he still goes to the bar regularly and drives

home drunk.