Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
illsnay

Graff Site??

A while ago i found this mad international graff site had like every city in it...

but now i can find it...

on like the first page it said "norther hemisphere" "southern hemisphere" and you clicked on either one and then it would have a list of all countrys then citys and so on..

anyone know what the sites called or the url for it?...

Fuck!!!! I remember that site too! It was a nice site. Fuck! What was the address??? Yeah! Like... America/Mexico/Baja California/Mexicali. Yeah, it was awesome.

12oz is an alright site. not as good as bombingscience, the guys over there know their stuff

that sounds tight and i bet u that nigga up there dont even have it hes just fuckin wit u

12oz is an alright site. not as good as bombingscience, the guys over there know their stuff

bombingscience sucks.everyone there is an attention whore,a troll,or a huge douche.minus a few heads here and there that are cool but the rest of those guys are lame.except mewt.he's cool.seriously its more of a social network more than it is an actual graffsite..i like 12oz alot better.the only thing they do on BS is talk about weed and how cool BS used to be...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now