street punks with Hot Topic gift cards and trust funds.

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt realize kids dressed like crusties for socioeconomic reasons. I thought they did it because they were tryna be the best dressed on a budget.

Side note: anybody else find it hilarious when groups of fags (literal) walk by dressed like skinheads? I mean that was another group of pompous fashionistas, but damn.

I didnt realize kids dressed like crusties for socioeconomic reasons. I thought they did it because they were tryna be the best dressed on a budget.

Side note: anybody else find it hilarious when groups of fags (literal) walk by dressed like skinheads? I mean that was another group of pompous fashionistas, but damn.

I've said it before, but i'll say it again.

I can't believe it took this long for you to expose yourself as an idiot.

whenever crusties or street punks try to shove beliefs on me i turn kool keith up real loud in my headphones and tell them how i think its cute they dress up like its the 70s and pretend they can make a difference to issues they care about.

then i turn and walk away and get busy with my own life.

I had the burgers and fries once, but they were cold by the time I ate them so only OK. Their breakfast was off the hook though.

Me and Hardees have a love affair dating back to trips to VA as a kid...sausage egg and cheese biscuits, biscuits and gravy, peach shakes, The $6 Burger, etc etc. Probably my favorite fast food ever.

Also good was Checkers, but I've only had that a few times on a trip to FL

Edit: In response to DAO

I've said it before, but i'll say it again.

I can't believe it took this long for you to expose yourself as an idiot.

Oh so you agree everything i've ever said makes me sound hella smart then? Haha thank you sir.

But last i czeched, you dont have to be a crusty to be poor, so dressing like a crusty to be poor makes no sense unless you dig the duds.

It's cause you're living on a higher budget now than when you were working at Home Depot.

You can afford better quality fast food nowadays. :biglaugh:

Haha, you're right about that.

Right now I'm in an economic slump though, and eating at home. Give me a few weeks and I'll be back to fine dining cuisine like buffalo wings and steak and cheese calzones :lol:

Oh jeeze man I was really hoping a middle aged butt plug loving cheese steak aficionado could validate my existence for me. There goes the dream man.

Seriously tho. Last i czeched, you dont have to be a crusty to be poor, so dressing like a crusty to be poor makes no sense unless you dig the duds.

• Like 1

Re: street punks with cell phones?

ex-gf fucks with a "traveller" that loves to hop trains,preach anarchy,yell at people about money being pointless,and wants to live in a dirt house with no electricity to escape society.......

He has a cell phone that his mom pays the bill on......

I know a homeless dude with an iphone.

True story.

Re: street punks with cell phones?

I know a homeless dude with an iphone.

True story.

I knew a homeless dude with a car, a cell phone, a bass and bass amp. He used to play in some shitty political rap rock metal band. They used the term "third world punk rock" cause most of the members where cuban refugees.

WELCOME TO BOSTON! WHERE EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING SOUTH SHORE 50 MILES AWAY REPS BOSTON, GOES TO SHOWS, ACTS LIKE DICKHEADS, AND GETS THE CLUBS TO INSTANTLY BLACKLIST DUDES BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES THAT LIVE NOWHERE NEAR BOSTON! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

but for real, around here we have a more expensive hot topic called horror business. i hear the owner is a good guy, and that's awesome, but it's really all it is. a more expensive hot topic. awesome if you're a vampire that listens to rancid and 500 other pop-punk bands. and don't get me started with the music here. fuck. 2 thrash bands and 500 pop-punk bands don't really fucking cut it for me.

anyone in the boston area that plays thrash metal, get at me. i play guitar, and would like to make music around here not suck. i hate the fuck out of the fact that the most popular band in MA is/was godsmack.

oooooh yeah. here's a picture of their natural habitat nowadays. make sure you give them a dollar or else they'll call you a faggot. silly me for working for my money.

2742-l.jpg

riding trains is awesome

drinking 40's is awesome

doing cool shit is cool

being a douchenozzle is fucking lame

and with that said I know plenty of people that act like asshole that don't have patches or dogs.

so go figure that one out.

also

whataburger is the best.

I'm gonna go eat a dumpster donut with my dumpster mountain dew listen to bolt thrower and laugh at every single person* in this thread for being fucking retarded.

*well almost everyone

adios

• Like 1

WELCOME TO BOSTON! WHERE EVERYONE FROM THE FUCKING SOUTH SHORE 50 MILES AWAY REPS BOSTON, GOES TO SHOWS, ACTS LIKE DICKHEADS, AND GETS THE CLUBS TO INSTANTLY BLACKLIST DUDES BECAUSE OF ASSHOLES THAT LIVE NOWHERE NEAR BOSTON! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

but for real, around here we have a more expensive hot topic called horror business. i hear the owner is a good guy, and that's awesome, but it's really all it is. a more expensive hot topic. awesome if you're a vampire that listens to rancid and 500 other pop-punk bands. and don't get me started with the music here. fuck. 2 thrash bands and 500 pop-punk bands don't really fucking cut it for me.

anyone in the boston area that plays thrash metal, get at me. i play guitar, and would like to make music around here not suck. i hate the fuck out of the fact that the most popular band in MA is/was godsmack.

oooooh yeah. here's a picture of their natural habitat nowadays. make sure you give them a dollar or else they'll call you a faggot. silly me for working for my money.

if you live in boston, hop on that hardcore scene. your missing out.

UHHHH

BLOOD4BLOOD?

THEYRE WAY BETTER THAN GODSMACK.

BUT YOU SHOULD SMACK THEM

THE FUCK YOU GIVIN KIDS LIKE THAT MONEY

IF YOURE NOT A TOUGH GUY WHICH BLOWS MY MIND SEEING AS I THOUGHT EVERY ASSHOLE FROM BOSTON WAS A TOUGH GUY BY NATURE.

CAUSE THE MEAN STREETS OF BAAAHSTUN.

PUNCH ONE FOR THEIR SAKE THEY PROBABLY NEVER TAKEN A HIT AND NEED TO SO THEY CAN TEXT THAT STORY TO ALL THEIR OTHER LAME ASS FRIENDS.