street punks with Hot Topic gift cards and trust funds.

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean set it on fire. because hardcore here is fucking GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

it's like sweet valley high with tattoos. if they threw in some guitar solos, maybe it'd be worth the soap opera bullshit if the music was diverse, but all you're really missing here is 'chugga chugga spinkick, chugga chugga spinkick "FAGGOT" suckerpunch'.

the OLD hardcore scene in like the 80s was a good time, but unfortunately i'm way too young to have seen that, although i've heard a lot of the glory day stories from good friends who were there. boston is in fuckin` shambles compared to how things were. and also, there is technically no hardcore scene. the only thing there EVER has been was brockton, towns like that, and even then, it's all drama.

it sucks.

right. i've been here for awhile now, and i haven't seen blood for blood at all. once.

not even an advertised show. nothing. at all.

but do you know why they stopped playing? THE HARDCORE SCENE IS TOTAL GIRL BULLSHIT DRAMA. MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES ARE ARGUED ABOUT ON 'MY SUPER SWEET 16'

once again....boston is all pop punk and indie. every now and then rap and hippie bullshit. most ALL 'boston' bands are from waltham, arlington, whatever. rarely ever boston proper. infact the only one that i can think of that was actually popular whatsoever lately was bones brigade.

2742-l.jpg

+

UHHHH

BLOOD for BLOOD?

=

I AIN'T LIKE YOU!

And I don't want your love.

And I don't need your respect.

I just can't hate enough but I got no tears or regrets.

I ain't like you

I will never live like you and you will never walk the path I do.

I will never be like you and I'll never be a part of your society of lies and fools.

I will never live like you.

I will never walk the path you do.

I am your wasted youth so...

Fuck you and society too 'cause my kind just ain't like you.

Yeah, I'm a King of Nothing,

'cause nothing's what I am and nowhere is where I'll be.

But I'd rather be a king of nothing than a servant in a sick society

'cause pretty little children playing pretty little games in their pretty little worlds is all I've ever seen.

You've never felt my pain

And I just gotta say to your face I ain't like you.

I will never live like you

And you will never walk my path so...

Fuck you and your society too.

Once again I'm a King of Nothing,

'cause nothing's what I am and nowhere is where I'll be.

I'm a nowhere man from Nowhere, U.S.A.

It's a dead end street near you.

They broke my heart, they stole my soul and why?

I'll never know.

I'm exiled from all of you so...

Fuck you and the whole world too 'cause I will never live like you.

"i piss n my generation, i piss on my fuckin generation, all i see is little MTV babies, playing their little MTV games, that aint the fuckin Real World i was forced to see, that aint the Real World at all!"

If you don't like it... you can suck my dick.

fuck. 2 thrash bands and 500 pop-punk bands don't really fucking cut it for me.

Razormaze and Ramming Speed, haha.

The Boston punk scene is full of drama but rarely anything actually worth the time. Just a lot of "he said, she said" bullshit.

Who the fuck even hangs out in the pit anymore?

right. i've been here for awhile now, and i haven't seen blood for blood at all. once.

not even an advertised show. nothing. at all.

but do you know why they stopped playing? THE HARDCORE SCENE IS TOTAL GIRL BULLSHIT DRAMA. MORE IMPORTANT ISSUES ARE ARGUED ABOUT ON 'MY SUPER SWEET 16'

once again....boston is all pop punk and indie. every now and then rap and hippie bullshit. most ALL 'boston' bands are from waltham, arlington, whatever. rarely ever boston proper. infact the only one that i can think of that was actually popular whatsoever lately was bones brigade.

I aint gonna front like I'm some hardcore dude, but I'm pretty sure that you just summed up the hardcore scene in general.

Also, aint Converge from Boston? Or do you hate them?

Guest 50million

i used to live on haight st. tons of these 'crusty' kids lived on the 'street'. they totally have tons of money packed away and they just travel and be dirty cuz they think its cool.