street punks with Hot Topic gift cards and trust funds.

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: street punks with cell phones?

Plus, alot of those squaterpunks are just angry middle-upper class runaway suburban kids playing homeless cause they're mad at mommy and daddy.

They go on their little tour of crust, get hooked on dope, hit rock bottom then come home to rehab and their college fund.

I wouldn't lump most of them into that lot, but there's a good amount of them that fall into that category.

Plus, alot of those squaterpunks are just angry middle-upper class runaway suburban kids playing homeless cause they're mad at mommy and daddy.

They go on their little tour of crust, get hooked on dope, hit rock bottom then come home to rehab and their college fund.

I wouldn't lump most of them into that lot, but there's a good amount of them that fall into that category.

this.

181561343c1a28b0346.jpg

181561343c1a28b0346.jpg

that one kid is on the phone with his e-trade broker.

and that girl on the far left looks like she is about to say:

"really?? i get that a lot, but i'm totally not a suicide girl, i mean like do you really think i could be??"

Wow...I'm kinda' happy to just be surrounded by angry blacks and wiggers. These people sound kinda' gay.

Not being a dick but, there's really people that have a "scene" like that, in that photo? That looks like an outtake from HACKERS or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su-ArySYD3U[/url]

fuck these piss smelling good for nothing hobo wannabes i fucking hate these people more then anything. just fucking end it, piles of shit.

I got mad when the dude threw the cat into the fire and after the girl punched him and he straight off started beating her. What a fucking piece of shit. and then with the dogs, what the fuck.

Most people like that don't even fucking matter in the punk scene because they blow money on hard drugs/booze over a show because their addictions have total control over them.

I wouldn't even go enough as to call those kids punks, or even crusties for that matter because they don't stand for shit.

Yeah ok, they've got patches and some other "punk" stuff, but that's only because they have literally nothing else to wear and for the mos part, its the only thing that they share in common with punks/crust kids.

• Like 1

181561343c1a28b0346.jpg

^Those are little kids.

And it seems that everyone, besides yours truly, has a cell phone these days. It's not 1995 anymore, they don't cost an arm and a leg. However, when I see a punk with a, say, iPhone or an iPod or a MacBook or something else that screams "conspicuous consumption"...I don't have anything against Apple products, but having them in your possession when you're supposed to be "roughing it" makes a bad case for your poverty.

Those are good bands to get started on, but there's a point where you need to move on and stop being 13 and listen to better bands.

Get started on what? Being a pussy? fuck that. Get started on listening to Venom and go from there.

• Like 1

most of these kids are complete shitheads. I remember back when I was still politically active in the radical left, the city was trying to pass some really ridiculous by-laws to curb all the squegee kids. There was a kid we worked with that knew most of the squegees so we helped him put some posters and flyers together for a protest for them. We brought it all over to them, and they completely refused to accept any of the stuff. They said they didnt want any "outside interference" and changed the date of the protest to render all our stuff useless. When the new date came I passed by the plaza and there were TWO kids there. thats it. turns out there was some squat party the night before and most of them got so shitfaced they were still asleep when the protest rolled around. that was the end of any respect I had for these kids.

ex-gf fucks with a "traveller" that loves to hop trains,preach anarchy,yell at people about money being pointless,and wants to live in a dirt house with no electricity to escape society.......

He has a cell phone that his mom pays the bill on......

I'm soooo glad I'm upper-middle class, with 'hood experience after looking at this gayness.

Sooooo, uh, are they trying to prove how 'different' and 'poor' they are or something?

Because personally, I'm trying to floss the luxury sedan I'm boutsta' trade in for a Nissan Cube.

You kids nowadays...I just don't get you.

Poor kids trying to look rich.

Rich kids trying to look poor.

Crazy world.

AmIrItE????

• Like 1

ex-gf fucks with a "traveller" that loves to hop trains,preach anarchy,yell at people about money being pointless,and wants to live in a dirt house with no electricity to escape society.......

He has a cell phone that his mom pays the bill on......

does he have a dog too?

because the only people worse than dirty squatters, are dirty squatters with dogs.