OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aussies only beat Jordan by one point. We were behind for the whole game, went up by with late freethrows. Good game.

Shouldn't have checked this thread, the US/Croatia game just started on TV. I don't think there was ever going to be a tussle in that game though. Croatia's first five shots were three balls.

US beat Croatia by like 30 today. Also, France beat Spain, which definitely caught me off guard, especially since France is playing without Tony Parker, Mickael Pietrus, Roddy Beaubois, or Joakim Noah

I don't understand how Joakim Noah can play with the French national team when he was born in America.

He is a French citizen. I see where you're coming from, but there are plenty of 'naturalised' or citizenship players in international ball.

WHAT A COCK SUCKING FAGGOT ASS BITCH. FUCKING DUMB ASS WANNA BE NIGGER TRAITOR.

For the past couple of years i have been bragging about how the Celtics are a solid squad of Americans without a criminal history and aren't all tatted up and thugged out. With the reintroduction of Delonte West that all flew out the window. Whatever, i'm not mad. That just gives us another point guard with good 3 point shooting and an average jump shot. Hmmmm blah blah, whatever.

Archived