OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lakers are gonna 3peat, and I'm very confident of that. If I wasn't you'd be able to tell, cause I'd be aggravated as fuck and talkin all kinds of relentless shit haha

No no no, I am 110 percent positive The Celtics will win it all next year. I'll bet you 1,000 e-dollars.

Are you whinging again ?

Whine and whinge literally mean the exact same thing. Except that 99 out of 100 people use the word whine. why must you be that 1 percent of people that has to be annoyingly different? Yeah, i am "Whinging" about you by the way.

No one really uses whine in Australia , plus the plural of whine sounds wierd -- whining????? Somethings not right.

Ps kevin durant is a special talent... MVP soon for that guy

This guy is not talked about as much as he should be. The kid is a beast. Would be really nice if he had another all-star type player by his side.

No one really uses whine in Australia , plus the plural of whine sounds wierd -- whining????? Somethings not right.

Ps kevin durant is a special talent... MVP soon for that guy

You got it all wrong buddy. This is America, and in this great land "Whinging" sounds weird as hell!!!

This guy is not talked about as much as he should be. The kid is a beast. Would be really nice if he had another all-star type player by his side.

Maybe he isn't talked about on a graffiti forum as much as he should be. During the regular season on ESPN and NBA tv thats all i hear about is Kevin Durant this Kevin Durant that. All for a good reason of course.

Why? Delonte isn't even good.

Streaky at best.

Regardless to how good a team is, winning three championships in a row isn't a lock at any point.

I could bring up countless upset's to support my case, but that much should be obvious. The Lakers are the best team in the league, and the West did get weaker.

We still haven't seen how Miami looks on the court. Not to mention, the Celtics we're an injury away from winning it.

The Lakers did win though, so you do have bragging rights, so....have fun with that.

Bynum was hurt the entire Finals and his only good game with sufficient minutes was Game 1... after that he was playing from 2 minutes to 19 minutes a game. Normally if this was the regular season Bynum wouldn't be playing at all. I'm just saying if we're going to talk about Perkins' injury we can't ignore Bynum.

Bynum was hurt the entire Finals and his only good game with sufficient minutes was Game 1... after that he was playing from 2 minutes to 19 minutes a game. Normally if this was the regular season Bynum wouldn't be playing at all. I'm just saying if we're going to talk about Perkins' injury we can't ignore Bynum.

I'm not ignoring it.

Bynum did contribute though. Had he not played all together, it would be a different story.

Can't forget Perkins replacement Sheed was having back spasms all YEAR.

I said everyone was playing hurt, because, most of the players were. Kobe had minor injuries, if I'm not mistaken, he just had some kind of surgery too, which I'm sure was nagging him during the playoffs as well.

However the loss of Perkins completely was certainly more significant(than Bynum's lack of minutes).

I'm not taking anything away from the Lakers, just explaining how this "lock for a three peat" is rather ridiculous.

To each his own.

I'm pretty sure it's already been mentioned, but I think the addition of Matt Barnes to LA is pretty significant as well. Kind of makes up for losing Ariza.

^Look brah. I am the worlds biggest Celtics fan and i would love nothing more than to see every Laker and everyone involved with the Lakers organization brutally raped and murdered with an ice pick. But they beat us. They fucking beat us. I have tried intense therapy sessions and heavy interveinal drug use and drinking to try and mask the pain. I have learned to just accept that they beat us. I gotta quit shooting dope man, there is another season. The Celtics look strong next year. If i keep shooting heroin throughout the next season i will miss everything. Come together Celtics fans. We can get through this.