OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the Lakers summers club lose to the Knicks right now. I really hope Patrick Ewing Jr. makes the Knicks this year. New York has one of the more interesting squads out there this year. I am really excited to see how heir season goes.

Farmar to NJ, Tony Allen to Memphis, possibly Wes Matthews to Blazers unless Utah mashes the offer sheet.

Shit is poppin off this offseason

Don't know why Farmar went to NJ if he wants to start as a PG that jobs taken here as well.

Getting rid of Tony Allen was a positive for Boston.

Miami also resigned Udonis Haslem.

^^That would be kind of cute babe, how ever the bricks lay in NY i would love a championship offense run by my boo, Chris Paul. When my smooth creamy skinned nigga Melo goes to the Knicks, i will be soooo krunk my niggas. Just so excited about all the long cocks in the East this season. Ohhhhh!!!!

I live in Northern California and all you Kings?Clippers?Warriors fans talk shit about the Lakers all year until the playoffs come around then you start sucking Kobe Bryants dick all of a sudden. Most entertaining NBA player in California and deserving of a ring award goes to Baron Davis. Yeah i said it. Clippers over Lakers all day!!!

:confused:

You Sacramento fans love to rant and rave about the Kings every year. Give it up!!! A team full of rookies ain't gonna do shit!!!!!!!!! Just root for the Fakers like every other basketball fan in California does.

Don't know what kind of californians you be kickn it with homie. I know where my team stands and on some serio shit fuck the lakers ain't no one jockn kobe....just give credit where credit is due.

Davis is a beast..