OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bosh is smart, wade is a winner, lebron is not, he choose to play with the better player.

lebron is a fool if he thinks he can win in cleveland.

u need a big man to win in this league...

he has to go to NY or MIAMI.

i think he will go to miami, he dont have the balls to go 2 NY and try to contest bosh/wade.

lovin the shift of power to the east.

is u rollin or somethin nigga??

All of this is wrong.

Have u ever seen lebron james play?? He's the best player in the fuckin league why would he be scared to play anybody?

Bosh is overrated and his best years are behind him and lebron is better than wade and ever other basketball player on the planet in every way.

Dude is a beast. That's why this shit is a big deal.

When are u motherfuckers gonna learn that in team sports the best player don't always win. Players just play. Not manage rosters. That's not their purpose. You can't blame lebron for having a shitty squad.

And the bulls are probably gonna still end up getting wade. Lebron ain't gonna come here tho.

I'll tell you one thing tho. If wade stays in miami lebron ain't goin there. Cause that's wades squad and I can't see dude ridin shotgun. And wade ain't gonna laydown and let lebron takeover.

A lot of these niggas egos are thru the fuckin roof.

Kobe is the best all around player in the NBA.

Bosh just entered his prime.

Wade, is signing with the Heat, and Chris Boussard said Lebron will sign with the Heat baring any last minute changes.

So, looks like you are absolutely incorrect on 99% of your post.

Wade didn't sign shit fam. Wtf are u talking about. Lebron said he was gonna be a new york knick when his contract was up last spring. I watched and listened to the shit with my own eyes and ears. Its not even lebrons choice. its his sponsors. Too much money tied to this shit. This was set up years ago. Mike scottie and magic could be in miami or whereever else that shit don't got nothin to do with it.

Its all about who has the bigger market. And NYC wins.

and wades luggage is packed and next to his door homie. He's gonna be playin for whoever offers him the most. Now that I think about it. When DON'T pro athletes. Sign for the highest bidder?....

NOT NEVA. And bosh is gonna get traded. IF miami sign him

These cats don't give a fuck about rings. They just want to get their 'worth'...its a pyschological/greed thing.

and lol at u thinking kobe is the best all around playing in the game. He's #2 dawg. And I been a kobe fan since he was drafted. He's just not as talented as james. If lebron was a pg he'd be the best. If you play him ass center he'd be the best. Sf pf 2 guard. All that shit. Championships don't mean shit. Kobe didn't even make the playoffs in his best season.

Lebron has the most TALENT, the most upside in the NBA, he is not the best player, there is a difference.

Wade and Bosh are going to be in Miami.

Wade's bags are packed? What the fuck?

The reason that Bosh and Wade haven't signed with Miami yet, is because they are waiting for Lebron to commit to a team, and they are waiting to get the numbers straight. They aren't going to sign a max deal in Miami before Lebron comes, than basically block his ability to come to Miami because they took max money.

As far as his sponsors making his decision for him, well than wouldn't that have already been decided than? Lebron has tons of people telling him what he SHOULD do. Bottom line, the decision is his. If it was up to Nike than, he would have signed that contract on July 1st, before Amare even came to the team.

As far as Lebron being the best at any position. I have already explained how he isn't even the best SG yet. So how could that even be true?

and lol at u thinking kobe is the best all around playing in the game. He's #2 dawg. And I been a kobe fan since he was drafted. He's just not as talented as james. If lebron was a pg he'd be the best. If you play him ass center he'd be the best. Sf pf 2 guard. All that shit. Championships don't mean shit. Kobe didn't even make the playoffs in his best season.

THATS REAL FUCKING TALK RIGHT THERE!!! Lebron has a better all around game.