OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If lebron leaves the franchise they have built around him to get a ring I have no respect for him what so ever... Jordan didn't neither did Kobe... If he wants to be mentioned in the same league as these guys he has to work with what he's got a make something of it

I agree with this, but if the Bulls dont get him they are gonna look like assholes, they got rid of Kirk Hinrich, the hole city loved white homie, no homo.

I don't think amare is worth that much, and I DEF don't think Joe Johnson was worth all that.

Really I don't think any of these guys deserve all this fucking money. yes mad. yes jealous.

Agreed. Although both pretty good, Amare is too injury prone and Johnson,..well...he isn't worth all that much although he is an all-star calibur player.

So many players getting so much more money than they deserve, basically everybody the Bucks signed was extremely over paid.

Like it was said before Joe Johnson doesn't deserve max money, this dude and everyone on his team disappeared in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Amare getting 100 mil? Really? He's good, dominate offensive PF, but he's not a complete player, doesn't even play D.

If they can some how get Tony Parker, and some other scorer (Melo) than I'll be looking at this deal a little differently, but until bigger pieces come, I think this was a mistake. That is especially if they have to deal David Lee.

Oh well, I'm a Nets fan.

EDIT:

Everything is set for Chris Bosh to join LeBron James in Cleveland. Everything, that is, except Bosh's approval. The Toronto Raptors have told the Cleveland Cavaliers they will do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh, according to several league sources. The exact details of the potential trade have not been solidified, but Toronto likely would get Anderson Varejao and/or J.J. Hickson, Delonte West and perhaps Anthony Parker. A draft pick could be involved as well.

Just seen this report, this to me makes a lot more sense. Than D Wade and Lebron coming together in Chicago.

LEBRON JAMES SCHEDULED TO ANNOUNCE HIS DECISION LIVE ON SPORTS CENTER THURSDAY NIGHT AT 9 P.M. EASTERN TIME. AS LAME AS IT SOUNDS I WILL BE TUNING IN WITH CONFETTI GUNS IN HAND READY TO CELEBRATE WHATEVER THE FUCK HAPPENS.

So many players getting so much more money than they deserve, basically everybody the Bucks signed was extremely over paid.

Like it was said before Joe Johnson doesn't deserve max money, this dude and everyone on his team disappeared in the 2nd round of the playoffs.

Amare getting 100 mil? Really? He's good, dominate offensive PF, but he's not a complete player, doesn't even play D.

If they can some how get Tony Parker, and some other scorer (Melo) than I'll be looking at this deal a little differently, but until bigger pieces come, I think this was a mistake. That is especially if they have to deal David Lee.

Oh well, I'm a Nets fan.

EDIT:

Everything is set for Chris Bosh to join LeBron James in Cleveland. Everything, that is, except Bosh's approval. The Toronto Raptors have told the Cleveland Cavaliers they will do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh, according to several league sources. The exact details of the potential trade have not been solidified, but Toronto likely would get Anderson Varejao and/or J.J. Hickson, Delonte West and perhaps Anthony Parker. A draft pick could be involved as well.

Just seen this report, this to me makes a lot more sense. Than D Wade and Lebron coming together in Chicago.

That's not even a fair trade in Toronto's case. I'd ask for at least two future first round pics if I were them.

^Yeah and then i would ask for two first round slaps to your face. I am sick of people talking about how over paid and under skilled athletes are. If you don't like the way the game is, don't fuck with it.

bosh is smart, wade is a winner, lebron is not, he choose to play with the better player.

lebron is a fool if he thinks he can win in cleveland.

u need a big man to win in this league...

he has to go to NY or MIAMI.

i think he will go to miami, he dont have the balls to go 2 NY and try to contest bosh/wade.

lovin the shift of power to the east.

It most likely means he's going to get traded. We'll see though, if Miami doesn't sign anyone else they have the cap room to keep him, and perhaps develop him further.

There is still a possiblity however small it is, that Lebron could sign with the Heat.

They were the only team that could possibly afford all three.

I still don't think that's going to happen.