Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worried... Ray Allen had the most 3 pointers in Finals history, and they barely won it. That won't be happening every night. Lakers were leading in 4th quarter despite Allen shattering the record. The end score is misleading since it was mostly the Lakers fouling at the end and giving the Celtics free throws.

Refs were horrible, and Kobe had to sit out due to early foul trouble. Foul #4 was a Ray Allen flop. Garnett hit the ball out of bounds at the end but the refs called it out on Gasol, and that possession then translated in to points. Paul Pierce did a spin move and slipped, and they called a foul on Fisher.

Decent game other than that.

Calling the reffing horrible is fair, to say it was one sided, I can't agree. The line call for Celtic ball was off Garnett, but I think they ruled a Gasol FINGER touched it last, was interesting that they went to the review and didn't overturn it.

Foul #4 left Allen bleeding, not intentional and I agree it was a no call, but Kobe got him in the face and that's why he went to the floor. Then Fisher flopped like a trout on the beach next trip up the court for the Allen foul. All's fair.

As for the Pierce call... I can't lie, that was a no call, but he got lucky on an unlucky night for him.

Laker's had 41 FTA's and the C's had 26.

Not worried... Ray Allen had the most 3 pointers in Finals history, and they barely won it. That won't be happening every night. Lakers were leading in 4th quarter despite Allen shattering the record. The end score is misleading since it was mostly the Lakers fouling at the end and giving the Celtics free throws.

Refs were horrible, and Kobe had to sit out due to early foul trouble. Foul #4 was a Ray Allen flop. Garnett hit the ball out of bounds at the end but the refs called it out on Gasol, and that possession then translated in to points. Paul Pierce did a spin move and slipped, and they called a foul on Fisher.

Decent game other than that.

You mad. Ray Allens effort(offensively) ended at the fourth quarter, which was tied. The Celtics put forth a team effort that brought them towards the win. The Celtics played fundamental defense the whole game. In the end, the defense is what decided the victory. If Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett can explode in just 2 of the next 3 games, The C's Go home with trophy. Celtics didn't barely win, a 9 point victory is money.

You mad. Ray Allens effort(offensively) ended at the fourth quarter, which was tied. The Celtics put forth a team effort that brought them towards the win. The Celtics played fundamental defense the whole game. In the end, the defense is what decided the victory. If Paul Pierce or Kevin Garnett can explode in just 2 of the next 3 games, The C's Go home with trophy. Celtics didn't barely win, a 9 point victory is money.

Nah, the Celtics squeaked out a win given the circumstance. It was tight the entire 2nd half except the last couple of minutes. The upping of the 4 or 5 points at the end was due to intentional fouling at the end. Kobe sat out a lot of the game due to foul trouble. Odom didn't show up. Artest didn't show up. I'm glad the Lakers kept it close when Kobe was sitting out in the 2nd, and despite Ray Allen's record-breaking once-in-a-lifetime performance.

I believe Lou Adler, i think hes a music producer or something. his son is Cisco Adler in that band Schywaze and used to fuck meisha barton

THANK YOU...me and my dad always wondeer who that dude is, but I always forget to look into i

adam-morrison.jpg

I laugh every time they close up on this dude while he's on the bench. Dude looks straight depressed, combine that with his already serial killer lookin ass and I know for a fact this dude is going to murder someone.

*RAPE

The 3rd and 4th..

Calls have been a little suspect all night.

Yup, phantom fouls left and right

Nah, the Celtics squeaked out a win given the circumstance. It was tight the entire 2nd half except the last couple of minutes. The upping of the 4 or 5 points at the end was due to intentional fouling at the end. Kobe sat out a lot of the game due to foul trouble. I'm glad the Lakers kept it close despite Ray Allen's record-breaking once-in-a-lifetime performance.

And THIS is why I'm not worried

i told all u hoes !! celtics are better and of course its not close if you gota intentional foul....ur doin that cuz u cant play d cuz u have scrub defenders like....kobe(defender) farmer shitnon brown lack walton lolligager odome head pau gassed-ol altho he had a nice reverse dunk on perkins...anyways celtics all day I LOVE WALTAAA

i told all u hoes !! celtics are better and of course its not close if you gota intentional foul....ur doin that cuz u cant play d cuz u have scrub defenders like....kobe(defender)

Actually you intentionally foul because you're running out of time, and Kobe has been one of the better defenders in the league since he came into it.

Basically, you're a fucking moron, and very deserving of your tampons