OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cousins is a savage. Kings have a long ass way to go before they get anywhere though. Last year they were already one of the youngest teams in the league. Now their potential second best player will be a rookie as well.

real talk im a real chicagoian and i hate lebron....nation if bulls pick him up ama be a pacers fan.lol..with a health tyler hansbourgh......but really i hope the chicago bulls organization is smart enough to pick up joe johnson and amari stoudamire.....rose1 johnson2 deng3 noah4 stoudamire5.......i hope some midwesterners argree with me...also i fell the bulls organization is not loyal to their teammates...damm we got rid of kirk..a solid bench scorer....but dam john wall and kirk hinrich...good for that nigga...am a big kirk hinrich fan.........other than that i fuckin hate lebron..he has a ego as big as mj and kobe...and he aint done shit......hes a fraud..a choke artist..and he will sabatosh a team...shit he should stay in ohio..he owes them....all in all.....FUCK LBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Paul Pierce just opted out of his contract....

Very interesting. Ray Allen is also a URFA. I wonder if the big three are going to be back in Boston this year, or will the organization try to get younger while keeping Garnett/Rondo.

Bosh is out of Toronto anyway, he wants to win, and I'm pretty sure he realizes that isn't happening in Toronto.

I'm interested to see where Dirk may end up, if he does leave Dallas.