OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no internet thug here.

just sick of dealin with the shit talk.

would rather box then talk.

any of u fan club fags r welcome also.

simple.

MY NIGGA I CANT BELIEVE YOU STILL TALKIN RECKLESS IN HERE LIKE YOU NOT SOME BABY PREMATURE TOBY MAGUIRE SWAGGERLESS ANEMIC LOOKIN WHITE BOY. STOP TALKIN ALL CRAZY YOU NOT ABOUT THAT LIFE.

BUT ON SOME IMPORTANT SHIT, WHATS THIS DRAFT FINNA LOOK LIKE?

THE KNICKS NEED A PG BUT ISIAH MADE SURE WE GOT NO PICKS FOR THE NEXT MILLENIUM, SO THE PG AINT COMIN FROM THE DRAFT.WHO'S OUT THERE ON THE FREE AGENCY TIP?

• Like 1

Unrestricted PG free agents:

Derek Fisher

Nate Robinson

Luther Head

Jamal Tinsley

Rafer Alston

Carlos Arroyo

Jason Williams

Allen Iverson

Jannero Pargo

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=FreeAgents-10-11

A complete list of all restricted and unrestricted FA's this year in the NBA.

Almost the entire Knick roster is made up of URFA's.

Unrestricted PG free agents:

Derek Fisher

Nate Robinson

Luther Head

Jamal Tinsley

Rafer Alston

Carlos Arroyo

Jason Williams

Allen Iverson

Jannero Pargo

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?page=FreeAgents-10-11

A complete list of all restricted and unrestricted FA's this year in the NBA.

Almost the entire Knick roster is made up of URFA's.

DAMN THE ONLY PERSON ON THERE THATS A TRUE FLOOR GENERAL PG IS FISH...SOME OF THEM NIGGAS I DONT EVEN KNOW, LUTHER HEAD? WORST NAME 2010 AWARD WINNER.

• Like 1

Jordan Farmar is gonna be a free agent and his latest press conference made it seem like he doesn't wanna stay on the Lakers because he ain't really getting that much playing time and wants to start.

He's a little on the small side, but the dude got game. A dunker -- second highest leaper on the Lakers after Shannon Brown, can crush opponents behind the 3... and young...

I can understand where he's coming from... can't really showcase himself on the Lakers...

• Like 1

Jordan Farmar is gonna be a free agent and his latest press conference made it seem like he doesn't wanna stay on the Lakers because he ain't really getting that much playing time and wants to start.

He's a little on the small side, but the dude got game. A dunker -- second highest leaper on the Lakers after Shannon Brown, can crush opponents behind the 3... and young...

I can understand where he's coming from... can't really showcase himself on the Lakers...

ehh I was impressed by his play in his first year out of ucla...I really didn't expect dude to be nba ready so soon, but he really hasn't done much this season, and I don't really think you can fault the Lakers. He hasn't improved in my mind. He needs to step it up and prove he can be a starting guard.

Speaking of ucla guards...collison did just that when cp was hurt...I could not believe how well that dude was playing for the hornets.

DAMN THE ONLY PERSON ON THERE THATS A TRUE FLOOR GENERAL PG IS FISH...SOME OF THEM NIGGAS I DONT EVEN KNOW, LUTHER HEAD? WORST NAME 2010 AWARD WINNER.

Yeah, Jannero Pargo is a baller. Not sure if he is starting material though.

Luther Head actually isn't that bad, but again, is he a franchise PG? Absolutely not.

Farmar isn't going to be able to fill that role either.

And the fucking WIZARDS are going to take in John Wall. Fuckk.

i hadnt heard any talk of this till i read your post. didnt come up with to much after googling it, but did see a story where the pistons may be sold and moved there.

LOLWUT

facepalm.jpeg

there is no talk of it i've heard. when i heard the pistons were for sale i started crossing my fingers. we got a new arena... we've had basketball teams before but never in a basketball era. keep'n them crossed! and for them bucs to get someone that cares about the club in the office also..

so looks like were in the business of picking up centers.

we got dalembert in the trade with philly and we picked up cousins in the draft today.

im cool with getting cousins, but i dont know if dalembert can produce the numbers we need to get some wins.

so looks like were in the business of picking up centers.

we got dalembert in the trade with philly and we picked up cousins in the draft today.

im cool with getting cousins, but i dont know if dalembert can produce the numbers we need to get some wins.

HE CANT, THAT NIGGA IS WILD AVERAGE. HE HAD LIKE 2 YEARS I THINK WHERE HE AVERAGED DOUBLE DIGITS IN POINTS OR REBS COUSINS IS LOOKIN LIKE A STUD THOUGH WILD PAUSE NO HOMO. NIGGA FAT AS HELL BUT QUICK AS HELL, IF HE LOSES A FEW POUNDS AND MUSCLES UP THAT NIGGA IS GONNA BE JUMPIN OUT THE GYM BLOCKIN EVERYTHING.

Cousins could either be really good, or be a Kwame Brown type flop, but I'm thinking he'll be good...give it a few years, and we'll see.

So among all the shit that went down in the last few day, the most important things I can think of are that Sheed retired, Bulls traded Heinrich to the Wizards, Suns extended Gentry's contract, and Phil Jackson says he's "leaning towards retirement", but still won't give a real answer, which makes me think he'll be coming back.

Also, probably the most important thing, by trading Heinrich and a draft pick Chicago is now the second team (after the Knicks) that can sign two max free agents flat out, with miami working their way towards that goal also. I can't wait for July 1st