OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta shave my head and fork over some money thursday night if the Lakers win. That will have nothing to do with the pride i will lose. I don't think i can deal with the Lakers being 1 championship behind us when The Celtics will be too old next year to make another run. All i can hope for is that Chris Bosh and Lebron James meet up in Chicago.

Andrew Bynum has been playing this whole Finals (except game 1) at under 50%, only playing about 10-20 minutes a game. That's a lot of missed rebounds, blocks, and points in the paint. Just sayin'.

Andrew Bynum has been hurt for a minute. Phil Jackson has had plenty of time through out the playoffs to work with other players, and get Andrew good medical help. Perkins just got hurt 6 hours ago and the Celtics have a day and a half to make adjustments. That is a huge difference.

ive got a dvr, asshole.

and im gonna watch the game when i get home, asshole.

but what the fuck do you think are the odds of me NOT hearing the final score before I get home???

asshole.

Skip school, asshole. The Finals are 5,000,000 times more important, asshole. What the fuck are you doing going to school at night for anyways, asshole?

Skip school, asshole. The Finals are 5,000,000 times more important, asshole. What the fuck are you doing going to school at night for anyways, asshole?

Can't skip classes when I paid $2,000 out of my own pocket and there are only 12 classes, asshole. Also, can't miss a class because if I miss one class, I don't have the option of retaking the class for free anymore, asshole. The finals would be 5,000,000 times more important if my team was playing, asshole. Im going to school to get a job where I will be making enough money to buy front row season tickets to any game in the NBA I want for the rest of my life, asshole.

asshole (one more for the hell of it)

The Celtics looked like trash last night, had they not missed countless easy layups and jump shots that game would have been a lot closer, but still not in reach.

For games 7 thought, that's not going to happen. Expecting an intense evenly matched game. Regardless of Perkins not playing.

The Lakers almost scored 100 last night, which is basically they formula they need to follow to win. Two other players had over 12 points and there we're a couple off of the bench that almost contributed 10 each. If this happens again, Lakers are going to win for sure.

The Celtics need all 4 of their stars to have solid games, with one of them having a break out game (looking at Pierce and Rondo specifically). I am pretty interested in who is going to start for Perkins, will it be Davis who is too undersized to play against Bynum/Gasol or will it be Sheed?

Archived