OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh, celts just have to win one in LA. will Kobe let them? cuz damn even in a loss he is so nice... dude scored 23 consecutive Lakers points and outscored his whole fucking team in the 3rd, 19-7. dude wants another ring for sure. and yo, Rondo was playing after he fucked up and shoved Artest. he will be heavy on sports center highlight reel.

Rondo with the tip in was fucking awesome.

and tony allen skying to block gasol. that was tough as fuck.

and that inbounds play, where pierce passed to rondo for the lay up...that catch and finish was amazing. only rondo with his massive hands couldve made that play.

and before people start crying about replay, that allen brick obviously grazed the rim.

to be fair though, kobe was really unfuckwithable. Except at the end he kept trying to get foul calls on those threes instead of just trying to make them, that shit was stupid and corny.

That brick clearly DIDN'T graze the rim.

Anyways, tonight honestly made me upset, to the point where I wanted to fight my dad and brother haha. Kobe was the only one playing like he actually wanted to win. lakers would of had this if even ONE other person showed up...fuckin aye,

Also, Rondo is lucky this isn't 4 or 5 years ago, cause Artest would of handed him a viscous beating

Artest used to be a good shooter, I seriously don't know what the fuck's going on with him. Whatever it is, he needs to just attack the rim and that's it, no more jacking up shots.

Also, he choked hard as fuck with the 4th quarter free throws

Artest sucks driving to the rim too. He doesn't have the athletic ability and ball-handling skills to maneuver on the dribble-drive through the paint.

Trevor Ariza is a "trending topic" on Twitter now and it's people saying the Lakers should've kept Ariza.

L.A. fans are notorious for being non-chalant, showing up to the game late, and talking on the cellphone.

Yup. Even though the Celtics weren't a great home team this year, I can definitely say they have a distinct home court advantage. The Garden has got to be one of, if not THE, best place to watch live basketball, that place gets insane

And you're definitely right about Artest's inability to dribble, but once he gets in the paint he's hard to stop, Big body and strong hands, no homo

Also, I'm sick to my stomach right now of fake basketball fans. If you wanna not watch the regular season but watch the Finals, that's fine, cause I usually do the same with baseball. However, if I see one more person (especially female) who I know NEVER watches ball update their Facebook status every 20 seconds about the game again I'm gonna kill myself

I was reading about the original Boston Garden the other day... said it was the hardest arena for a visiting team to win in. Because the way the seats were designed -- everything was up close on you. And the visitors locker room was small and hot. You ever go to any games there? I also read it was filthy... had a rat problem and was just old and dirty.

One distinct thing about the Lakers home game is that the crowd is blacked out... been doing that since 2006. It's an homage to the old Forum where the crowd was blacked out there too. I don't know how much of a difference that makes towards the visiting team, if any at all. Staples is the opposite of the original Boston Garden --- the seats are spread out and the top rows are far away... lookin like tiny ants up there.

If people want to talk about one player vs another I think today's game , especially the 3rd qtr showed who is better...

But if you want to talk about which team us better clearly celts as a team have outplayed the lakers so far by a long shot!!

Lakes got alot of work to do, and I agree thier celebrity homecourt does not always hold that much advantage compared to other arenas who have crazy passionate fans...

• Like 1