OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

It was quite good...my only regret is not getting a number from the crazy bitch with green hair who kept turning around to flirt with me and hold my hand right in front of her boyfriend.

My boy two seats over from me also had a girl (this one next to him) flirting with him the whole game with her boyfriend right there. Muthafuckas need to put their bitch on a leash

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IF DEREK FISHERS DAUGHTER DIES OF CANCER, I WILL MAKE IT A POINT TO GO TO HER GRAVE AND TAG "FUCK YOU DUMB BITCH" ACROSS HER TOMB STONE. YES I MAD. IF EVERY LAKER DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH, I WOULD LAUGH IT OFF. FUCK KOBE BRYANT I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL. FUCK PHIL JACKSON, I HOPE HE GETS RAPED AND MURDERED. FUCK THE WHOLE LAKERS ORGANIZATION. I HOPE L.A. GETS BLOWN UP BY AN ATOM BOMB.

T;7440259']If ray Allen would have shot 25% this would of been a W. From Hero to Zero in one game. Good Game though

Exactly what I've been saying^^^

We outplayed the Lakers in every way possible-

except the part where you make easy, wide open shots.

If Allen had had a terrible night we would've won.

Instead he had possibly the worst shooting performance of his entire career.

Painful.

T;7440259']If ray Allen would have shot 25% this would of been a W. From Hero to Zero in one game. Good Game though

only shread of truth is this thread at the moment.

"this 1 time at bandcamp, i beat up a bunch of celtics fans and then fucked their girlfriends"

"yeah BRAH"

listen 2 yourselves...:lol:

only shread of truth is this thread at the moment.

"this 1 time at bandcamp, i beat up a bunch of celtics fans and then fucked their girlfriends"

"yeah BRAH"

listen 2 yourselves...:lol:

I hope you're not talking about me homie, cause not only did I not say either of those things, but it would make you a wild herb to think those are crazy things that could never happen :lol:

was a good game. we started good and then just faded away.

our shot game was horrible. 3 seperate dudes hit the side of the backboard, wallace hit the front of the rim twice on 3 pt shots he should have had.. pierce sat back and watched most of the game right up until it was all but certain we had lost. allen was the opposite of allen yesterday. rondo still needs to step his shot game up.

i've been saying i think they need to find a way to work it in that robinson and rondo are on the court at the same time, with garnett, allen and whoever.

i feel like shit would happen. but i dunno, i dont know all that much about basketball tactics and strategies and all that shit. i just feel like some shit could go down.

Fisher is one of my favorite players of all time. Year after year people talk about how he's too old, he can't do this, he can't do that, but he ALWAYS comes up big. ALL HE DO IS WIN, WIN, WIN, NO MATTER WHAT!

the other 4 time champion, he is a good ass clutch player.

The Fish that saved LA. again.

Dudes made some clutch shots before in the playoffs, .04.

But he put the Lakers on his back and carried them in the 4th when we needed it.

Dude was choked up at the end of the game.

Fish is a solid teammate.

LOL @ Celtics pwning the Lakers in every aspect of the game, except the final score.

The refs are making/missing some horrible calls on both sides.

With Kobe, Lamar and Pierce and the rest of the celtics in foul trouble.

After the Artest take down 24 seconds into game I think the refs are trying too hard to keep it clean.

This is the Finals and LA vs BOS, let 'em play!

TWO THINGS: FIRST, THIS NIGGA RALPH IS MAD PUSSY AND HE'S SCARED OF SWAMP...ON THE INTERNET. I UNDERSTAND BEING SCARED OF A NIGGA IF YOU IN THE SAME ROOM, BAR, CELL, ETC...BUT THIS NIGGA IS DIGITALLY SHOOK. SMH AT THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA.

SECOND

im still waiting for adam morrison to get minutes

:lol: :lol: THAT NIGGA IS SITTIN ON THE BENCH WEARING ARIZONA JEANS AND A BLAZER FROM MENS WEARHOUSE NIGGA, LOOKIN LIKE JACK TRIPPER CLAPPIN WHEN NIGGAS MAKE FOUL SHOTS. HE AINT GETTIN NO MINUTES.

Yeah I noticed Ralph trying to indirectly talk shit to Swamp in an underhanded manner while pretending he's not talking shit. Dude has no shame or character. :lol:

Anyway I expect the Celtics to come out firing tonight because a loss today pretty much means their series is over. Hopefully the Lakers can contain the onslaught. Pierce hasn't had any big games because Artest is on him. Ray Allen will probably be hitting some 3's tonight. Not sure about KG... he didn't do shit in Game 1 & 2 but came out for Game 3. It'll be interesting...

Yeah, so I clearly don't know shit about basketball, and will continue to just react to games, leaving my opinion to myself as far as predictions go lol!

Really shocked as to how Ray Allen breaks a record one night, and than hits nothing the next game.

Paul Pierce was in foul trouble all game, the bench came around in the second half but it was too little too late. Kobe was in straight beast mode as well.

LOL @ Adam Morrison being the next "great white hope".

That dude was never expected to transition his game to the NBA. Never. Redick is a better option than Morrison.

Archived