OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lakers been getting fucked up lately not the sign of a team that will win a Championship. They fucked up letting Ariza go.

Artest > Ariza. I can admit Lakeshow ain't playing all that great right now, but there is still no team that can beat them in a 7 game series.

Speaking of Artest, Maurice Evans is lucky he didn't knock his head off. If this had been Artest 3 or 4 years ago, you'd be looking at some serious fight highlights

Artest > Ariza. I can admit Lakeshow ain't playing all that great right now, but there is still no team that can beat them in a 7 game series.

Speaking of Artest, Maurice Evans is lucky he didn't knock his head off. If this had been Artest 3 or 4 years ago, you'd be looking at some serious fight highlights

I missed it?? I dunno if those dam Cavs make it out the East im pretty confident they can take the lake show.

Was at the Nuggets game tonight. They played well. But this team is going to be nothing come playoff time without the defensive prescense of Kenyon Martin on the inside. Nene is too soft, and we will get beat up in slower defensive minded playoff games. That being said, if Kenyon comes back, and JR Smith continues to play off the bench like he has lately, they could be very dangerous.

Archived