Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Poesia [ ] T

OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

detroit needs a big man now that sheed's gone. I'm sure Boozer wants crazy money though. I like Artest on the Lakers, Ariza must be crazy thinking things could ever get better for him than they've already been by leaving that squad. He got paid though.

Lamar Odom resigns with Lakers 3 year 25 million with Laker option for fourth year.

Two million less than the original offer of 3 years 27 mill the Lakers pulled off the table when LO started talking with Miami.

Lamar Odom resigns with Lakers 3 year 25 million with Laker option for fourth year.

Two million less than the original offer of 3 years 27 mill the Lakers pulled off the table when LO started talking with Miami.

Wow... great news.

Still, I think Jerry Buss shouldn't have pulled the first offer off the table trying to be macho. Just leave the offer on the table and let it ride. Didn't he have an offer for 3 years for 30 million.

Who wants to get down on fantasy this year?

And if you do, don't blow your team up before the season's done.

Poesia, Zoes, we should get the 12oz fantasy league again...was SPECTR the commish last season?

on another note, I'm gonna go to the Knicks-76ers preseason game on tuesday. The NY Post keeps talking shit on Gallinari, I honestly hope that kid doesn't make a complete fool out of D'Antoni.

/stillnotaKnicksfan

They seems very perfect even they didn't win the champion,coz the prize just belong to oneself,they were win their honour's is great.sports shoes in above picture seems so wonderful,look forwarding more partner to exchange minds in shoes or apparels filed.URL:http://www.okeyshoe.com,www.okeyshoe.com,MSN:ilylois@live.cn or qiufang_liu@yahoo.com

Guest JohnLester#31

Boston+Celtics+logo.jpg

BAWSTEN draws first blood, oww owwww

Guest JohnLester#31

Candidates:

KG

Shaq had it serious at one point.

Lebron could pull it off

Ben Wallace

Josh Smith

Ducan is pussy, he needs some intimidation points.

Guest JohnLester#31

Dirk and Scalabrini would be a funny look with the beard