OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I MAD.

Thank you, another Houston Sports Team, for making a retarded trade and locking up a stupid as fuck contract with another player from the trade.

Ugh, 5 years for 33 for Ariza? Cmoooon. I like him, but that's just stupid.

What they need to do is cash in on the insurance for Tmac and Yao. Use that to get AI (lulz, total joke).

I feel good about Sheed to Boston.

I still think Lebron and Shaq is gonna backfire. Big D can draw the double team and pass, but he'll be passing out from the lane. If the play doesn't come, he is just blocking Lebron's path (I think I just sort of hope it fails).

Arizas already got the ring. Now he jut wants to play and get paid. Cleveland couldn't guarantee a starting spot while Houston told he'd be a number one or two option at least with t mac and Yao out.

Ariza was on the hartman and meyers show yesterday and seemed shocked ot at least played the part. He said the lakers offered him the mid level and told him to seek offers and they would match it. Then the lakers signed artest and he felt they dissed him. Haha sort of like Von wafer in Houston. You mad? He said the lakers technically didn't make an official offer. I don't know I think he felt dissed by the lakers and ran to Houston with the advice of his agent.They also asked if he is going to Houston for sure or will he pull a hedo and go somewhere else. He said he's loyal and going to houston plus it's closer to his son and fam. Then I read his son lives with him and his wife in LA. Haha clippers?

Check the am570 website for the interview.

• 4 weeks later...
Lamar Odom resigns with Lakers 3 year 25 million with Laker option for fourth year.

Two million less than the original offer of 3 years 27 mill the Lakers pulled off the table when LO started talking with Miami.

Wow... great news.

Still, I think Jerry Buss shouldn't have pulled the first offer off the table trying to be macho. Just leave the offer on the table and let it ride. Didn't he have an offer for 3 years for 30 million.

• 2 months later...