Michael Jackson r.i.p

supa_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wasent no king ok cus people are just saying they miss him cus hes dead now...he made acouple good songs thats it ok?!?!

a couple hahahahaha Bad,beat it, billy jean,man in the mirror, wanna be starting something,black or white,rock with you,a.b.c.,dont stop till ya get enough,smooth criminal,dirty diana,dont care about us, all this with out even saying the "T" word.

Its just a guy.. He hadnt produced anything for a long time, and the media had been chasing him around. Im glad he died. Maybe now, he can finaly be at peace.

I dont like Michael, never listened to his music, but the way people are reacting is ridiculous.

The graff is dope though, thoose murals kick ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

RIP THE THE TRUE KING OF POP-PEOPLE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC BEFORE PUTTING HIM DOWN

I MEAN COME ON HE MADE THRILLER AND DUDE BEAT OMG THOSE SONGS ARE LEGEND AND BILLIE JEAN

I HAVE HAD THAT SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL DAY - - MICHAEL JACKSON I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE

FOR EVERY1S JOKING ABOUT YOU . YOU ARE A TRUE LEGEND - YOUR MUSIC HAS TOUCHED US ALL AND WE

WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER ARTIST LIKE YOU .YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN REST IN PEACE MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...