RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and some of the ppl talking shit in this thread are the same cats ive seen giving praise to mike tyson, somebody who was CONVICTED of rape - MJ was found NOT GUILTY of his charges by a jury of his peers. if you're gonna talk shit, at least be consistent.

when i was 2 or 3 i can remember getting scared of the thriller record my moms played. the voice was creepy at the end. that same voice just made me sacred of mj till i grew some hair on my nuts . how did i know that he was going to be a pedifle and to be afraid of him? god works in mysterious ways.........

" Some people just can't accept the fact that Tupac fuckin sucked " SwampFightOner

True! But what about Bishop in the movie "Juice?" Be honest...

P.s. all these dead people that are being mentioned will return with Walt D.

Loads of cheese=reincarnation in 2012 <---

and some of the ppl talking shit in this thread are the same cats ive seen giving praise to mike tyson, somebody who was CONVICTED of rape - MJ was found NOT GUILTY of his charges by a jury of his peers. if you're gonna talk shit, at least be consistent.

tyson didnt do that to a child did he?

jackson was accused of molestation twice (that we know about. who knows how many parents he coulda paid off), admitted to sharing his bed with children that arent his, and was abused as a child. sounds like a pedo to me.

Archived