RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dudes can laugh, but because of the jackson 5 and his solo work, people had to work extra hard to get shit going back in the day. the dude could entertain like no other, you still had to dance and ENTERTAIN fuckers, rather than rap some stale-ass lyrics another rapper wrote, and then show off a gun. offstage he was weird to say the least, but i bet there's a good chance that in most people's lives, there's some sort of moment that was made memorable by one of his songs. infact one of the earliest memories of my life was dancing around as a fucking TODDLER (or something like that. i just remember i was REAL young), singing jackson and billy idol songs on my star stage to my family members.

RIP.

• Like 1

Totally unexpected. No RIP though.. Talented kid in the Jackson 5 and as a singer in the 80s but ruining peoples lives is another thing....

honestly, who is worse in those situations, MJ for wanting to "spend time with people's kids" or the parents for getting paid off and letting him "spend time with their kids"??

i mean, from my memory nothing was ever proved about sexual molestation, they were just accusations. i may be wrong on that one, but i never followed all of that shit.

was the dude a really, really, really, weird cat....without a fuckin' doubt in the world. was he ever convicted of molestation? not that i can remember. were the parents of those kids trying to cash in on him and his money left and right...without a fuckin' doubt in the world.

i'm not saying he was innocent or that his interestes were not bizzare and even unethical. i'm just saying, the parents in everyone of those cases need to be under the same scrutiny as he was. but the public doesn't care about some broke ass family from bumble fuck. the public wants blood and loves to see their idols dethroned and canibalized.