RIP michael jackson

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor Michael fighting his medical illnesses, why couldn't he just beat it?

The funny thing to me is how many of you jumped on this shit ASAP and followed it- all you closet MJ fans coming out for your hero, lol.

Which one of you is going to do the big RIP MJ roller?

I got the thriller album on vinyl in my room, I don't hide that I'm a fan, dude was the tits. Before Fantasy Land, face lifts, and all that BS of coarse.

MJ was a musical genius.:cool:

you know you'd make the front cover of most papers if u done that John Gacy

You mean molest children?

All joking aside, I can respect some (a lot?) of what he did musically, but this is 12oz and nothing is serious on here.

Besides, he & Farrah faked their deaths and are hiding out on an island.

My thriller album is going up in value as he gasps for his last breath of air...

a friend found a great condition Thriller record. inside there's the lyrics, and on the lyrics page are a bunch of creepy ass drawings MJ sketches himself... i don't have pics, i'll google them some more, so far nothing.

but if you have that album you know what im talking about. good riddance to that asshole.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 45 (45 members and 0 guests)

eatso , DETO , Seph , JustHereForTheNight , nsmbfan , LUGR , John Gacy , knowwherefast , CONCRETE RIVER , bonzo stank! , Kuer , Manute Bol , pissdrunkswhat? , KD1 , poes , Jackson , bbq vibes , Sam Jackson , sarcasm , leotuck.. , Daddy Screw , Im the Dude , thrashcat , Bojangles , Realism , For Placement Only , Ernie McCracken , j6250 , fastZeetec302 , Spruce Lee , Decyferon , falseface , tae , publicenemyno.3

TMZ reporting on celebrities twitter accounts.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher: Pray for his kids.

Keyboard Cat: LOL.

• Like 1

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 45 (45 members and 0 guests)

eatso , DETO , Seph , JustHereForTheNight , nsmbfan , LUGR , John Gacy , knowwherefast , CONCRETE RIVER , bonzo stank! , Kuer , Manute Bol , pissdrunkswhat? , KD1 , poes , Jackson , bbq vibes , Sam Jackson , sarcasm , leotuck.. , Daddy Screw , Im the Dude , thrashcat , Bojangles , Realism , For Placement Only , Ernie McCracken , j6250 , fastZeetec302 , Spruce Lee , Decyferon , falseface , tae , publicenemyno.3

coming outta the wood work.