THE END OF IT GLISTENS

horse cock

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No dude, don't do it. Haven't been able to log on here in forever, but have definitely followed things. I know you know the importance of the bench and you've outlasted quite a lot of others in here. Your posts are always much appreciated, there's always some quality gems in there, and you catch a good cross section of shit from around the country VS some other geographically limited benches (which are still appreciated to those reading this).

I don't get this new format. its been a fun 13 years but I think I'm done here. it's been real.

New format is easy, especially for the people posting flix. You can literally drag your flix into the reply field (12 flick limit per comment) and then you click the button at the top of the attachments list to insert as thumbnail (planning to make that automatic on the next update). Anyhow, this forum now allows you to batch upload images which is about easy as it gets.

Likewise to quote someone, just click the 'reply' button that appears to the right of their name. You can also use your mouse to highlight a portion of someones comment as if you were planning to copy / paste it. When you select the text, it'll pop up a button to 'reply' or 'quote'. The difference between the two is that 'quote' saves it so that you can quote multiple people in a list, whereas reply is just a reply to that one person or bit of text.

Play around with it... Far easier than the old system and this one actually works.

Also as far as user accounts, hit the contact us link if you need help recovering or merging an old account. Happy to help out now that shit actually works again.

@One Man Banned Yeah was already mentioning to the mods that I might create a tutorial and post it in all the forums. Adding an image is easy... click the image button in the tool bar if its being hot-linked off another website or better yet, drag a copy to your desktop from the browser and then just drag it back over the reply field.

Doubt I'll bring the mag back. Already did mags... Time for something else, but thanks for the enthusiasm.

image-button.png.684355fd1804271f7786d64d2aa22527.png

@One Man Banned Yeah was already mentioning to the mods that I might create a tutorial and post it in all the forums. Adding an image is easy... click the image button in the tool bar if its being hot-linked off another website or better yet, drag a copy to your desktop from the browser and then just drag it back over the reply field.

Doubt I'll bring the mag back. Already did mags... Time for something else, but thanks for the enthusiasm.

[ATTACH]171764[/ATTACH]

Yeah, I know, much respect. I'm from the mag era, that was the shit, and I know you hustled your ass off to make that happen like you're hustling here now. 1 other question- when we're posting images, say dragging them from desktop into here, is the exif data getting removed? Like I said, I'm from sending in flix to mags. I need to get with the times. But, if that were the case, I'd be likely to drop a shit ton of flix. Anyhow, don't want to clog this dude's thread, needs more freight.

1 other question- when we're posting images, say dragging them from desktop into here, is the exif data getting removed?

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure but I'll look into it. Fact of the matter is that even if if meta data gets stripped, I have no doubt they can somehow recover it. NSA can about do anything they want in the digital world and operate years ahead of anything we know about, so I'd just try and keep your business above the board and not bring anything electronic with you when its not.

Yeah, I know, much respect. I'm from the mag era, that was the shit, and I know you hustled your ass off to make that happen like you're hustling here now.

Thanks bro... Yeah, been a long painful road getting this website built and launched, but looking forward to seeing how it evolves. Instagram and Twitter are fun for about 5 minutes. Then you realize that simple is as simple does and it gets boring as shit. Plus looking at square photos that you can't zoom is like fucking with only the tip of your dick. LOL

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...