Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JustHereForTheNight

Older Women and perfume

Ohmyfuckinggod.

I'm doing some contract work at this office and these middle aged women wear the mnost nauseating amount of perfume/musk whatever. It smells like my grandmas house magnified to NBC weaponry levels.

Don't come to my desk, don't come by my desk.....AHHHH SHIT. CHOKE CHOKE COUGH COUGH COUGH

The worst is coming in hungover and riding up in the elevator. it's like having your olafactory senses given ythousands of paper cuts. Your eyes water, your temples pulse with the onset of chemical induced headache.

Why? Why? is it to mask the scent of death? bad health? is it some weird feminine macho thing where they try to outdo one another as to who can apply the most shitty perfume and not overdose?

• Like 1

That shit always smells cheap as fuck too, like you know they are still using the perfume from the 40's that came in novelty glass bottles shaped like the eiffel tower or a dog or some shit.

Guest 50million

fuck perfume.

fuck this thread too. and the other one.

That shit always smells cheap as fuck too, like you know they are still using the perfume from the 40's that came in novelty glass bottles shaped like the eiffel tower or a dog or some shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

My grandmother had both of those chillin on her dresser. :lol:

older women should most def spray their snatch.

then you could at least imagine that bitch dont have a shrivly pussy lip stank used & abused honey box. keeps your mind off the negative

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now