hello hello hello

suca

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear edogg,

I was at a BBQ yesterday and i wanted to steal a Mexi/Black Baby.

I don't think I would have a hard time convincing the world he was mine since we both are Mexi, but handsome man would have to convert to being black.

This might take a while.

It kind of made me feel like how you felt when we found/ lost that baby cat.

And how you didn't want to leave him.

I too felt that with this Mexi/black baby. And I didn't even want to eat him!

Oh man.

Come home help me get some perspective...

And some treats too.

Lubs,

Santanalinas

dear oontz.

my life is complete, i painted the berlin wall. had to be sneaky on a sunday morning though cuz it was closed to public art due to renovations. i said fuck that im not waiting till november im here now. aaaand apperently no one here believes in USB jacks so i STILL cant get pics up. fuuuck. oh and berlin is fucking covered in rapletters. ive never seen anything like it. maybe seattle is just that hard with the buff but really, streetside burners for days. sorry but, im just not missing seattle. well, friends yes but i could stay here a while.

love from berlin

edoggggggggggggggggggggggggg

dear oontz.

my life is complete, i painted the berlin wall. had to be sneaky on a sunday morning though cuz it was closed to public art due to renovations. i said fuck that im not waiting till november im here now. aaaand apperently no one here believes in USB jacks so i STILL cant get pics up. fuuuck. oh and berlin is fucking covered in rapletters. ive never seen anything like it. maybe seattle is just that hard with the buff but really, streetside burners for days. sorry but, im just not missing seattle. well, friends yes but i could stay here a while.

love from berlin

edoggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Coming into Amsterdam by train, there were a lot of wacky shit painted on the track sides.

i found one store in amsterdam that carried crappy spraypaint and it was 8 euros a can aka like 13 bucks. fuck that. however, at the fleamarket that i think i have pictures of on the flickr, cans were like 3 euros a pop. for all the graffiti in berlin, could not find one paint store. poop.

...bro

haha.

hey toots when are you going to chicago- august? man i have some unemployment checks coming my way, one last paycheck, and a bithday coming up... so i may be able to work out going with you!! i think it would be ridiculously fun. i mean, with no job im planning on traveling as much as possible till school starts back (camping, paint excursions, etc.) so lemme know. i may just tag along.

love from rome

edoggggggggggggggggggggggggggy

liar!! you will use your powers to trick more people. get rid of that thing by the time i get back!!

having fun in rome, but fucked my leg up falling off rome ruins, and then had to bail bro out of italian jail the next morning. but much graffiti here, a few familiar faces, and i plan on contributing tonight before i head off (hopefully) to cinque terre then milan to see the last supper.

gooood times.

tooots! i wrote you a message on the last page about potential travel when i get home- read it! i get home in just over a week, and ill bring you something pretty. or something edible and sweet since someone has already put that on the list... :)

i wanna see pictures!! flickr link? ill post more when i get back to rome. in milan right now, after a weekend in cinque terre. love ya, tell seattle hello for me.

ps- sneak thanks for the tip but berlin was like.. a week ago. too bad i probably couldve blown a lot of money there.