Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DETO

FUCK!! SHAQ JUST GOT TRADED...Go Cavs!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: FUCK!! SHAQ JUST GOT TRADED...

damn 3 pages and still no "u mad?" picture

:crying:

no really,

who cares?

shaq needs to retire. ha

Great another presumable 4chan Faggot, the last one was crocodile sausage links or some shit like that

Does Shaq even matter anymore?

Kobe does.

Edit: This past season Shaq had his best season with the Suns. Not sure if that's saying that he still didn't do enough to help them out or if it's saying that he's still got some step in his game.

shaq had his best season with the suns? dude he only played one full season there.

step up his game? dudes just under 40 and you expect him to step up his game?

dude you shouldnt even be posting in this thread. this be grown men talking bball.

/nh

• Like 1

Black people shouldn't get tattoo's. Or they need some magical white ink that wont fade after a year.

OH IM 24'D FUCK! YOU JUST ESCAPED A TAMPON, RETARD.

SHAQ MIGHT HELP BUT I DONT SEE HIM GETTIN LEBRON A RING, GOD I HOPE LEBRON LEAVES CLEVELAND BEFORE HE TURN INTO CHARLES BARKLEY

I don't really care about this props business. Black people have enough pigment in their skin already. Their tattoos are barely noticeable. I see heaps of people running around in the Nba that looks like they've been burn victims or have bad birthmarks.

Just saying.

I bet most of ya'll will be changing your tune come next year.

Shaq is on a mission, that is to win at least ONE more ring before he walks off into the sunset.

If you don't think that this trade will put the CAVS over the top come playoff time you are mistaken.

What is also very interesting is how the Magic got Vinsanity, if they some how manage to keep Hedo look the fuck out.

the shaq trade won't do shit for the cavs, now they can split the front court between his tired ass, old man ilgauskus and "sideshow bob" Varejau....

they still can't get past the Magic or Celtics with that lineup

Shaq is washed up, he should retire before he sustains another injury. I foresee him gaining more weight than Charles Barkley and offering similar humorous commentary.

Now the knicks got Darko for Q-Rich. David Lee is still in trade rumors...

I was surprised that the Kings took Tyreke Evans over Rubio, and then to see Minnesota draft 3 point guards in one round.

And then back in Detroit we go for Austin Daye, essentially a smaller version of Tayshaun. Similar wingspan, maybe he'll be a Kirilenko-esque shot blocker, he can already shoot like Stephen Curry but much taller.

I bet most of ya'll will be changing your tune come next year.

Shaq is on a mission, that is to win at least ONE more ring before he walks off into the sunset.

If you don't think that this trade will put the CAVS over the top come playoff time you are mistaken.

What is also very interesting is how the Magic got Vinsanity, if they some how manage to keep Hedo look the fuck out.

i almost gave out my first nega to this wince carter fan *HORK* *SPIT*

canada hates Vince. My boy from Hamilton always has some shit talk about VC or Mo Pete, usually centering around a lack of heart or intensity.

mo pete is alright, though. he can shoot.

i'm pretty sure i fucked a girl who fucked mopete so i feel like we have a connection.

I dont understand how darknight can be so pumped for the cavs getting shaq.

its not like Laker fans getting pumped when we got a 20 something shaq who was in his prime.

Shaq on a one year contract is a hell of a lot better than Ben Wallace in the post.. . Cavs are really looking at 2010 when they can hopefully resign lebron and pickup chris bosh, which is the type of player they really need.

canada hates Vince. My boy from Hamilton always has some shit talk about VC or Mo Pete, usually centering around a lack of heart or intensity.

Yeah, they hate him because to get out of Toronto he faked an injury, and wouldn't play.

Underestimate him all you want to. His old age (in athlete terms) has made him more humble. I'm a Nets fan, and a Vince Carter fan. Sad to see his days in NJ over. Still happy for him not that he is back on a squad that are legit title contenders.

I'll stand behind my Shaq statement all the way until next year come playoff time. He says he's playing for another 3 years before he retires.

I'm also reading about how Orlando and the Celtics are going after my boy Rasheed Wallace. But he could still end up staying in Detroit.

God help the rest of the NBA if he goes to either team.