ANYBODY HERE USE FLICKR?

misteraven

DO YOU HAVE A FLICKR ACCOUNT?  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a few free accounts; one that I use to host images for here, one with pictures I've taken on sets/ at jobs, and one of just random favorite pictures of mine. I don't really do much "networking" on there, but it's cool when other people comment on my stuff.

I should just upgrade to a pro account... I don't think they cost very much, and I can probably write it off. The account I use just for 12 ounce pics is full already.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have had a pro account for 2 years now, I buy it for myself on my birthday.

The other thing is that your images are completely copyright protected on flickr, not on facebook. Don't know about photobucket. Don't like the idea of one of my pictures turning up on a billboard without me getting paid or having a leg to stand on.

So i finally decided to make a flickr account last week and just got around to uploading some photos. In the process, i got logged out for some reason and when i try to log back in, i get through the yahoo id part, then when trying to log in on flickr itself, it doesn't think i exist. I've tried retrieving the password with every single email i have and it doesn't think any of them are in it's database. Anyone ever had an issue like this or am i just fucked and need to make a new account and reup my photos?

Annoying either way, and doesn't particularly make me want to swap my shit over from photobucket.

I i log into yahoo and it doesn't connect it to my flickr and asks me if i want to make a new flickr account or there is an option to link my yahoo account to my existing flickr, which it doesn't seem to think exists even though if i go to my url its all still there. Fuck it, i'm over it.