Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
northside writer

I just enlisted in the marine corps..

As of july first i will be a enlisted recruit in the united states marine corps..

an questions or comments will be answered and i plan on updating this as much as possible with pictures or comments..

thought itd be time to stop lurking and start contributing..

023-UnitedStatesMarineCorpColorGuar.jpg

• Like 3

As of july first i will be a enlisted recruit in the united states marine corps..

an questions or comments will be answered and i plan on updating this as much as possible with pictures or comments..

thought itd be time to stop lurking and start contributing..

good luck, stay safe...

try and keep us updated and post as many photos as you can.

brother in arms, have fun.

i'm glad i didn't go marines, but i've got buddies that love it so i hope it works out for you

I was thinking of doing the same thing.

My options have been limited and I've just been leaning more and more towards enlisting.

Basically same message as everyone else. Stay safe, and keeping us updated along the process with pictures and descriptions of your experience would be nice.

Good luck.

stay safe and remember this:

never follow orders that you know are morally wrong or unconstitutional.

some reading material for you

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fee.org%2Fpdf%2Fbooks%2FThe_Law.pdf&ei=_aRCSpWoL57KtgfszeiXCQ&rct=j&q=the+law+bastiat+pdf&usg=AFQjCNGFkUPwht58XFIwWC_WuJ9SMY9-aQ

when you take the oath, remember it.

http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/

one more thing: HOOOOAHHHH!

My biological dad and four of my friends are marines so I can tell you you're in for a special treat at boot camp. Prepare to walk 80 miles through the desert in one day, have your teeth knocked out by drill sergeants with the butt of a gun, and generally treated like the shit maggot you are.

Nice thing tho is you get TONS of training before you get shipped out. My friend's been a marine since he was 18. Now he's 21 and going to be shipped out in 2012.

I miss my blue cross HMO. Ironically I may join the army for health insurance. That shit was off the CHAIN.

Im in the market for those 100 liter rucksacks they give you in the marines. Holla if you got one for sale.

Also marines are awesome people to go to vegas with. They understand the concept of "live for today" and go through SO MUCH dough it's un fucking believable.

SemperFi.jpg

bitches.

And yes. That bird is snorting a line.

Yeah I'm going to miss my tricare. Both my parents were in the army.

Good luck, have fun, and your service will be appreciated.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now