The Name Superthread

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have no clue also there's a guy in my city who writes senz as well

if the name hasn't been kinged then don't worry about who writes what

Yeahh i wasnt. Its just that the guy suggesting Klepto, if that guy lives in Melbourne he will get huge beef with this very well known crew. I just though he was in Melbourne but if he isnt yeh dw :)

I write DNE which stands for Does Not Exist. Sometimes ill tag Exist for shorthand or just DNE. Depends on my mood. I know Exist is taken and the guy who writes it is pretty legit but my name is different. Im pretty confident no one is writing DOES NOT EXIST =]

senz is taken by alot of people hahah, I'm in Ga and there is a guy that writes senz around central ga area. he is decent

where bouts is central ga area? iv never seen senz up apart from what iv done and i go pretty much everywhere around melbourne. theres allot of people wiht names simular to mine like "sends and sence and seans"..

a few i've been rattling around upstairs...

claymor (shortened from claymore, obviously, also in relation to an anime, can be shortend to c-mor)

growler

4nicate

caine (from kwai chang caine, Kung Fu)

boy1der

if you made it c-mor everyone would think simore(which isnt that bad of a name man, To tell you the truth id go with that).

And Me right now Im rock a few names, but what advice i can geive is go with something that has variation,Your name seems hot to you now but think down the road. You need a little change up look at ya name, and think about what word it could be take Shit for example:

Shitty

Shitfaced

ShitHead

Mr.Shitz

No Need To Flush, Im the SHit( I also like mixing in a few phrases)

Eat Me-SHit( It will come to you when you think quote)

THE shitz

RealSHit

You SHittin me

No Shit,

Shyt

Ya just turds,Im the SHit.

Get it guys if you can fuck with your name to make it a little better or a little different you can beast.

Sidenote: How many graff writters are into anime, Really is it just me and cmore

SideSidenote: DONT FORGET TO HAVE A THEME.THEY REALLY HELP