The Name Superthread

pedoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont do graffiti becuase its wrong and thats why its illegal...we should all stop doing illicit graffiti on walls illicitly and collect stamps.

WHOS WITH ME:D

i know you were trying really hard to be funny but you just weren't. you should have used the word illegal instead of illicit. i don't think you know the meaning of the word.

jus' sayin' b

• 3 weeks later...
my first tag was Ace - then Polo - then i got it together and chose a variation of the name i have now.

here are some random words i just thought of today that i have never seen up in books magazines or online used by anyone established:

File

Nupe

Bridge

Pole

Bars (get with someone who writes stars)

Card

Bird

2Fly

Tape

Therm

to name a few...

i believe there is a girl that writers 2Fly. does like b-girl characters and whatnot. i could be mistaken, however.

aeths cuphs and knots(spelled that way)..aint seen those..props for coming up with 3 possible orig names..almost all names/words(and most made up words) that are 4 letters(and a lot of 5 letter) or less are taken for the most part..so get to the long(er) names and the weird ones and ones with "ugly" or "odd" letters/numbers"(most people have 1 crappyish letter in their name or they suck at doing one of the letters)..be madd cre8tiv(that is taken)..think of a phrase or some off the wall shit..EATFUK! NECKFACE! STAYHIGH! Dr. Sex! Iz The Wiz! Earsnot! and there are more...Loot. (yes, Crim is taken)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...