CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS BACK!

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS OFFICIAL

Yea for real, fuck that chain restaurant shit.

Only real subshops can put meat and veggies on bread.

I was just naming something dude might have heard of, not sure they have cappys in philly nawmean?

Of course anybody can put chopped meat on bread with some cheese,

but it aint going to taste the same if they don't know what they're doing or use the right shit you dumb fuck.

That's why "Philly steak and cheese" that you can order somewhere in every city in America is fucking garbage.

Jesus fucking christ you're stupid.

And seriously, DAO, knock it off with the wall of red HAHAHAHAs.

I would ban you right now for posting Soup's flicks, but I decided against it since you've been such a good sport about your pic leaking all over the site lately.

I went out of my way to edit out dudes identity by drawing shitty sunglasses over all his pics.

Plus he even admited to posting the unedited version in some other thread, so I really don't see the big deal.

And that's not even my mug being posted everywhere, so why wouldn't I be a good sport about it?

Of course anybody can put chopped mean on bread with some cheese,

but it aint going to taste the same if they don't know what they're doing or use the right shit you dumb fuck.

That's why "Philly steak and cheese" that you can order somewhere in every city in America is fucking garbage.

Jesus fucking christ you're stupid.

My dude, this is like saying "we have the worlds best peanut butter and jelly sandwich"

"but it aint going to taste the same if they don't know what they're doing or use the right shit"....

A cheesesteak is a cheesesteak is a cheesesteak.

If everyone knew how to make a cheesesteak, then you could order a real cheesesteak in any fucking city in the country and it wouldn't be garbage, you dumb 17 year old kid.

DAO, let me explain this to you in your native language.

IT'S A FUCKING SANDWICH, NOT A STAINED GLASS WINDOW. ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES A VERY EXTENSIVE SET OF SKILLS. YOU PUT SHIT ON BREAD, AND TOAST IT. THESE ARE MADE BY PEOPLE, NOT MAGICAL WIZARDS WHO ONLY LIVE IN PHILLY.

I went out of my way to edit out dudes identity by drawing shitty sunglasses over all his pics.

Plus he even admited to posting the unedited version in some other thread, so I really don't see the big deal.

And that's not even my mug being posted everywhere, so why wouldn't I be a good sport about it?

What about other oontzers who may or may not be in those pics?

1230403012448.JPEG