CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS BACK!

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: CHEESE STEAK ARGUMENT THREAD: ITS OFFICIAL

For real though, not trolling, I'd bet 100 bucks that a d'angelos #9 would shit on ginos or pinos or w/e they are called.

Saying "we have the best cheesesteak" is like saying "we have the best ham and cheese sammich".

You're a fucking idiot.

There's really nothing more to say.

And FYI, Genos doesn't have the best cheesesteaks in Philly, but even the worst cheesesteaks in Philly would shit on anything coming out of Boston.

Changing my post to fucking italian men, making posts about seeing buttplugs and dildos in benign children's TV shows, you are legit obsessed with dicks man.

I'm not judging you its all good shits 2009 and all that.

Just pointing shit out.

Your name is After School Special and everybody on 12oz knows that you're obsessed with me.

I could say that Jessica Alba is hot, and you'd still hop on my dick to argue with me.

You're perpetually mad.

I would be too if I were you.

Dude its a roll, some cheese, and some low grade beef.

Shit is hardly high cuisine, difficult to make, or difficult to duplicate.

I eat em too I'm not even hating.

But its like saying we make the best hot pockets.

Anyone can make hot pockets my nigga.

Fucking christ you're as dumb as a sack of rocks.

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just incase anybody missed it.

You're not trying to what??? PUSSY YOU MADE THIS FUCKING THREAD!
I made a thread titled "cheese steak arguement thread" and posted a link to monty python. How the fuck did you turn a thread about cheese steaks into another one of your psychotic homoerotic fantasies? I made this thread so you and people could talk about everything they know about cheese steaks HERE without derailing your other thread that's everything you know about dildos and butt plugs.

And your wife dominating you in bed and fingerblasting your asshole is no excuse to divert your suppressed anger onto the internet. Everything you know about me was fed to you by fiddy. You've been duped, just like what your wife does to you every night. Your wife wears the pants in your household so you just wear bigger pants. Doesn't work that way, dumbass.

And fiddy may have her reasons for making up shit, like the total and utter embarrassment of having me calling her on her bullshit, but here's the thing: she talks shit about everyone including you. She told you i have an acorn dick, and Im a yuppie with a trustfund, and I've only had sex with two girls AFTER she told me "do you want to go out with me?" "I've never fucked anyone on the first night before," "Why was i wasting my time with all those other guys?" "I want you to be my boyfriend" "I've never came three times in one night" "That was the hottest sex ever" "call me when you want to get married." "You're not into me. I've seeing someone else for the last ten months."

She likes to scapegoat others for her social failures, just like you.

As much as Im sure you'd enjoy me pretending to be everything you think I am. Im a 23 year old architectural student who pays out of pocket for the classes I can afford without going into debt or cutting back work hours. I've regulary 1-3 jobs at a time to pay for things since I was 17. I've had art galleries in SF an LA since I was 18. If I want to go to cuba or if i can't afford rent, there's no trust fund or rich ass parents to pull money from so i have to move back home, quit school and look for more work. Thats more work than a lot of you faggots who say they're blue collar put in. If i had a trust fund, or if my parents actually payed for shit I would be living on my own and finished with school by now. I may come from suburbs but parents here teach kids work ethic, so if you want something you have to buy it. It's been that way since i was 10 years old when I wanted a computer at my house. First $1200 i ever saved pulling dough from dog walking, house sitting, lemonade stands and bullshit. That shit took two and a half years for a shitty lime imac. Ive never been a hipster my whole fucking life. I've never even been apart of ANY social scene so if you cant place the way I dress its cus I dont dress like you or anyone else. I just do whatever the fuck i want and you can ask anybody that knows me I've never tried to fit in, so you wont ever catch me listening to your corny ass for advice. I also have sex every other day with a girl who knows to stay on the receiving end (unlike your wife).

Get your own shit together and stop trying to make shit personal with some dude on the internet. You dont have a fucking clue who you're talking to.

I should've gone to sleep 5 hours ago. The internet is fucking ghey.

• Like 1

800px-PatsCheesesteak.jpg

Fuck this looks hard to make.

I bet you can only get something like this by trained professionals in one town in America where the secret recipe was passed down from generation to generation.

Sure, it's just steakums, cheezewiz, and chopped onions on a soggy roll.

But they just do it better in Philly.

• Like 1

Incredible thread.

There's a spot in Philly that does a $100

Cheese Steak with Kobe beef, and truffle

oil and fine cheeses and shit... and it

comes with a bottle of champagne.

Or so the legend goes...

i dont even have to look at it to know i wouldn't pay a 100 for it. that sub would have to be 30 feet long and edible for months before i paid $100 for it.

just another tourist crap trap for rich folk who wanna fly to philly for lunch to have a cheesesteak.

Anyone see the Colbert report where he goes around eating the most expensive dishes?

I get pissed because to buy a cheese steak in my city with a side of cheese fries and a beer costs about $15.

steak and cheese subs, great time.

ps: fuck d'angelos. go to a real sub shop.

DAO, i think im gonna be in philly for a day or 2 in a couple months, where should i grab a cheesesteak?

Yea for real, fuck that chain restaurant shit.

Only real subshops can put meat and veggies on bread.

I was just naming something dude might have heard of, not sure they have cappys in philly nawmean?