How do you play at work?

dBUSH

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

i dont tend to get bored at work that often, the kids keep me busy...

but there are the days when I do..

I just usually have long conversations with coworkers (we're all friends), ignore the kids, throw balls at kids, throw balls at coworkers, throw balls at stupid ex-boss, break stuff, stockpile on dr. pepper and get sick at the end of the day, raid the snack closet, get cooked meals from pre-school building, play 'Pearl Harbor' which involves kicking a soccer ball as high as possible toward a large group of kids and see if you hit anyone, play playstation2

fucking alright! what do you do?!?! preschool attendant or somethin i need a job doin what you do!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

lskandladksa

okay...just all sounds like a very familiar area to me...there's a CiCi's in a shopping center, a McD's in front of the shopping center, and a Taco Bell right next to the McD's....crazy...

Jacksonville, Fl?!?!?!?!?

MY JOB: Surf the net, eat, walk around, surf some more, eat some more, drink soda, "ride my bike break", surf some more, look around for about an hour, look busy for five minutes, AIM all day with friends with similar "jobs", listen to coworkers talk shit, write a program that does all my work for me, run program, go home while computer does the work.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

no doubt. the factory i work in everyone wears a uniform. so when workers see me walking around w/ my clipboard in business casuals they get scared. nobody fucks w/ me. plus i catch tags in the recesses of the factory.....

We all wear uniforms too.BUTTTTTTT the kids they hire for the holiday season have to wear blue smocks we all wear green shirts.Now this is where I get asshole ish!

Walk in with my clipboard with my nice green shirt they're all sitting down...they all jump and start doing shit that I should be doing............you their with the ugly hair yes sir????go up stairs and send down all those skids...YES SIR!

good ol raper hits the breakroom for 3 hours and jets!

this has come to an end...x-mas is over all the kids CANNED!

but check it they fired them all on x-mas eve and I got to walk them all out and search them LOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

they fired some good kids I will get them their jobs back.....they kept some fucking homos i got one canned today....."i really need this job,my girlfriend is so happy for me" DON'T ANNOY ME...looooolllllllll

playing with all the returned shit is another new hobby of mine

as some of you know i work in a bike store and we have our private skatepark in the basement, theres never TOO much to do at the shop and i work with my best friend and its pretty much just me and him most of the day other than when our boss stops in but hes mad cool and bought us a stripper and shit for mikes birthday. so we usually end up downstairs riding with a bunch of people or something or throwing new parts on and shit and i enjoy being a dick to customers. (i hear "do you guys fix flats?" about.....6 times a day. its a fucking BIKE SHOP what the fuck do you think we do???? oh thats right, play on our ramps....hahahahahah) other than that we have a tree out back that weve thrown hundreds of tubes up into and shit and we do that and break glass and shit out back if were real bored and fight each other and ride around on motorized scooters that we sell becuase i hate them. um....ill post pics of the ramps soon as i scan them or something....with the pleasant 10degree temperatures setting in getting to ride in a tshirt is very nice. theres also cute girls working at the deli next door to us and they bring us free cookies and pastries and last week one came down to check out the ramps and shit and it was cool. haha

Archived