Israel Girls Appreciation Thread *Politics Free Zone*

MekA_OnES?

A BITCH THAT CAN GUN A NIGGA DOWN WITH AN M16 FROM 500 YARDS IS A TURNON BECAUSE THATS THE TYPE OF BITCH THAT, WHEN IM AT A BAR AND SOME NIGGA GRABS HER ASS, I CAN WATCH HER BREAK HIS ARM IN THREE PLACES AND BE LIKE "OHHHH!!! YOU SICK!!! MY WIFEY JUST BROKE YOUR ARM IN 3 PLACES BITCH NIGGA!!!" AND ALL I GOTTA DO IS SPILL MY BEER ON THE NIGGAS FACE TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY.

BASICALLY A GIRL THAT CAN HOLD HER OWN AND ISNT A PUSSY CRYER THAT NEEDS HER MAN TO HANDLE EVERTHING IS A TURN ON.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the whole girls with guns thing is pretty wierd. must be an american fetish or something.

but a girl with some machine gun is a pretty big turnoff for me.

will def. co sign there are some fit jews up in here.

what are you gay?:confused:

seriously how you gonna let a gun turn you off of a hot olive colored skin girl with green eyes and looking out of this world fine.

you must be gay if you let the fact she protects her country get in the way of how fine she is.

edit oops didn't read meros post before i posted this... but

co-sign with mero 1000000%

the whole girls with guns thing is pretty wierd. must be an american fetish or something.

but a girl with some machine gun is a pretty big turnoff for me.

will def. co sign there are some fit jews up in here.

you may be one of my good friends but...

nigga you gay.

Man, i was just on the train home from Haifa and my wagon was filled with barely legal militant poon. This place is driving me crazy.

Its hard catching flicks of these girls, special when they have assault riffles.

I still dont know the limits here and i dont want to walk up and be a creep like hey, can i take a picture of you? But i did catch one last night of some hotties rocking fully autos.

Im sure il catch more. The mall in Eilat is overflowing with these beautiful girls.

Words cant explain.

IMG_9787.jpg

howcome they are allowed to carry guns out on a night out?

when you do militayr service I undrestand you have to have a weapon that you must keep safe for 20 years or something like that. but to carry it around when you're out with the girls.

wonder how many people die in drunken accidents?

when you do militayr service I undrestand you have to have a weapon that you must keep safe for 20 years or something like that. but to carry it around when you're out with the girls.

I'm sayin. I want to be able to go to the bar in basketball shorts and a white tshirt with an assault rifle slung over my shoulder and not get rolled up on by 50 cops and killed on sight.

edit: Also, i have an opportunity in the next few years to go to Israel free of charge for a few weeks. I need to get on that shit.

If you're on duty you have to have your gun on you at all times. Eat, sleep, party, whatever just in case. There are very few accidents. Israel is not like America, guns are normal and respected. Also, no one can walk around with a loaded gun. Often the clips are attached to the side of the gun or on a belt. The only exception is over the green line, but I'm not sure what the parameters are.

And for the record, I said Israeli girls are NOT stuck up. Look at it from their perspective. How cheesy is a guy who can't speak your language trying hard to get tail going to come off? Seriously, just enjoy yourself and be easy. Oh and if you want a picture with a female soldier ask them, they're used to having tourists want to take pictures with them.

I sincerely doubt I'll ever meet an Israeli girl in Israel so my opinion counts for exactly fuck all.

Interetsing point about the guns and clips.. what happens if you lose your gun?

iF YOU'RE HOLDING YOUR GUN I.E. ON DUTY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO DRINK? think drunk teenage boys armed with rifles who've just been dumped are probabaly quite lethal

I doubt they are allowed to drink on duty.

Like mar said, the guns are never loaded. The clips are on the side.

I am yet to even try to hit on them here. I dont hit on girls and pick them up at bars in Montreal, i doubt i will be attempting this out here.

Im going to be hanging out with locals a few times at galleries and parties, perhaps if i get acquainted with some of their friends il try to pull some shit. But like this white dread from eilat told me; you know what they say about Israeli girls... You get them one drink, than you get them a second drink, then if you are lucky you could get them a third drink, and then, maybe, she might open up, maybe...

He works ar the pub on the gold beach in eilat, he gave me some good info.

Even though i am a tourist, i still have my citizenship. Still feel weird asking them to take pictures, maybe when im drunk.

• Like 1

see, stan, if you were used to talking to random girls from my city (known for the stuck upedness), including our japs, you would be better prepared for talking to those broads over there, making them laugh and such.

Also, Naomi Russell is half Israeli.

I feel you but on the same note im just not like that.

I have been fortunate enough to bag some amazing women without having to resort to bar scenes and random flirting. Shit just happens. My last gf was a Moroccan jap, it was fun while it lasted. But Japs are way different than Israeli girls so it does not count. Looks is only half of it.

A Russian jew for a wife would be ideal. Would make my fam happy as shit.

Oh and Naomi Russel is an EPIC win. Im a huge fan, he he.

what are you gay?:confused:

seriously how you gonna let a gun turn you off of a hot olive colored skin girl with green eyes and looking out of this world fine.

you must be gay if you let the fact she protects her country get in the way of how fine she is.

edit oops didn't read meros post before i posted this... but

co-sign with mero 1000000%

because i dont think a girl with an ak going for icecream is cool it means im gay?

ha.

protects her country? yeah that shot up there looks like shes hard at work protecting her freedoms. whoo hoo. i wont make this political. so post some more olive skinned girlies.

those girls are fine, hell yes, but they can ditch the guns around me.

israeli girls = yes.

crazy army bitches = no.