Stop Snitching ?

Stop Snitching  

65 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

legit connections for ironlak and montana..

but this ironlak shit SUCCKKKKSSSS.

i wouldnt spend a penny on this stuff..

not even close to the level that montana in on.

im curious to know, are your connections there because you are good enough to be flowed by them without being on their official roll call? or do you know whoever well & they just decided to hook you up out of kindness? ill understand if you dont want to answer this in public. i wouldnt, im paranoid

either way man, id be more than happy enough with a free box of armour coat/any hardware brand, enjoy that

whats the difference?

you tell the cops dude is fucked..you tell MSK...dude is fucked..your fucking another man over..

snitch ass nigga...100 cans aint shit anyway..

are you serious?

there's a huge difference

one is snitching and one isn't

snitching is talking to cops/authorities

spilling beans when it only results in street justice is completely different

lots of kids need a solid ass whoopin, but i wouldn't wish prison on my worst enemy

if you think talking to msk and talking to police are on the same level you're a retard

:edit:

but like others said

it is definitely a cornball move to post up the reward on the internet like that

and not very smart when you're in the limelight and have authorities always keeping an eye on you waiting for you to slip up

• Like 1

cops need not be involved for it to be snitching, all it takes is talking about something that's really none of your business with someone who provides some form of incentive.

Quoted For Fuckin Truth

i cant believe niggas are trying to change the meaning of snitching because cans are involved...very interesting.

cops need not be involved for it to be snitching, all it takes is talking about something that's really none of your business with someone who provides some form of incentive.

Snitching is talking to the cops.

Dry snitching is talking infront of the cops for them to hear (or on the internet for them to see).

E-mailing dudes about who's anonymously hacking their shit is not snitching.

It is a buster move if you're selling out one of your peeps, but not the same as snitching.

Quoted For Fuckin Truth

i cant believe niggas are trying to change the meaning of snitching because cans are involved...very interesting.

Cans being involved has nothing to do with it.

You're the one who's twisting the definition of snitching.

What's interesting is you and SSGG taking offense to this shit.

Yall must both be guilty of this same shit.

My guess is that it's some toy who's trying to stir up shit. On the other hand, I'm sure if the person hacking them is anyone who matters, the chances of them finding out who's doing it via the internet are pretty slim not to mention the potential of opening up too many opportunities for misinformation and hearsay.

Cans being involved has nothing to do with it.

You're the one who's twisting the definition of snitching.

What's interesting is you and SSGG taking offense to this shit.

Yall must both be guilty of this same shit.

:lol: guilty of what? having an opinion?

I think the only thing im guilty of is even making a reply to one of your posts, its like talking to a giant brick wall with the letters D A O in the middle and the only thing it says when you speak to it is TPWF in size 5000 helvetica font.

On the real though, i understand why the MSK heads are IRKED, even visibly upset if you will, but eh getting teh interwebz involved not such a good idea.

Maybe snitching has different meanings in different areas,and trust me whenever i go over someone they know who it was.

...,and trust me whenever i go over someone they know who it was.

That's sort of my whole point. If this was happening due to real beef then they'd have some leads, but the lack of any names or crews makes me think it's just some jealous toy who's doing it to cause drama.

double bump. i agree with tron and ssgg

theres no question that just cause it's MSK all of a sudden everybody jumps on the bandwagon to help out and "get props," or some shit like that. if this was anybody else i doubt y'all wouldn't even blink. just cause they are MSK doesn't mean they get a free pass.. or at least it SHOULDN'T mean they get a free pass. life ain't fair. protect yourself, handle your own business, don't ask the fucking internet.

if you personally know somebody in that crew or have a valid, legitimate reason to help, go for it. all the rest of y'all are nut jockers wanting to be down with them and looking for any outlet you can find.

• Like 1

double bump. i agree with tron and ssgg

theres no question that just cause it's MSK all of a sudden everybody jumps on the bandwagon to help out and "get props," or some shit like that. if this was anybody else i doubt y'all wouldn't even blink. just cause they are MSK doesn't mean they get a free pass.. or at least it SHOULDN'T mean they get a free pass. life ain't fair. protect yourself, handle your own business, don't ask the fucking internet.

if you personally know somebody in that crew or have a valid, legitimate reason to help, go for it. all the rest of y'all are nut jockers wanting to be down with them and looking for any outlet you can find.

i like this... ^

oh and it is still snitching. Due to the fact someone is ratting someone out point blank..But i personnally i could careless let them do what they want it is only them who will get bit in the ass by this.

It was the buff monster, retaliating for all the mean things Revok said about him. PM me MSK, I'll give you the address to send the cans to....

nah

it was WK

since getting rocked by nekst and pretending to be the bigger man online

he has gone crazy

moved to LA

lives in his car

showers in sinks

slashes every msk wall he finds

MSK, plz be feeling free to e-mail me via rockit1r@graffndancePD.net

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
t.

lalalalallalalalala agree with this guy^ lalalalllalalala

100 cans is nothing. ironlak gave away 5k.

step your generosity game up msk, you know you want give anyone the reward anyway

Revok and those MSK fags spend too much time in galleries than on the streets. Maybe if they pulled the tampons out of their pussies and stopped doing Boost Moble and MTV legal shit, they would know whos slashing their shit. Personally speaking, I hope those art fags get slashed. They can ram those 100 cans up their asses for all I care.

And for all you MSK ball hopping dick-riders it IS still snitching.

JA ONE wouldn't do this shit. I hope that the MSK crew knows there some chickens compared to their arch rival.

Im pretty new to this site and some of the shit you people are coming out with is scaring me off already. You think selling out someone you dont know (or even worse, someone you do know) to some other people you dont personally know, for doing something that has nothing to do with you in return for 100 cans isnt snitching? FUCK YOU.

I know how annoying it is when your shit gets ragged by kids who dont even have the balls to write their names, but this is MSK's problem and its up to them to sort it without trying to recruit informants. How are they acting differently to the cops? And how are you acting differently to a snitch by ratting someone out for a reward?

i dont know im kind of in the middle on with this one.

i dont live out in cali anymore so i wouldnt know. probaly some toy with walmart paint trying to get famous off of dissing productions.

whatever.

they have a cult of followers worldwide that will give the kid up in a minute. theyre just giving the kid more incentive to diss them by giving him more attention instead of taking care of it themselves like they should.