Why is my sons favorite show the one with characters shaped like sex toys???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember a story about a homeless dude(w/ no legs) who hooked up with a hooker.

In the motel room the homeless dude got the hooker to fuck him in the ass with a microphone. She pounded it in there real deep and he had to be rushed to the hospital to get it surgically removed. From that day forward we called him Mr. Karaoke.

/Mic dildo FTW thread.

• Like 1

Getting fucked in the ass isnt gay it's a girl who's hitting you from behind.

That's what I mean by "That would explain your love of assplay." As would explain why you're so sensitive on the internet. And I didnt say I only banged two girls. The girl who asked me to marry her said that after i declined.

That's what I mean by "That would explain your love of assplay." As would explain why you're so sensitive on the internet. And I didnt say I only banged two girls. The girl who asked me to marry her said that after i declined.

Except for the fact that anybody who follows that link can see that I didn't actually type that.

They'll just see me sonning you.

You're mad cause you got sonned.

Again.

You shoulda thought about that before you mouthed off to your father like that.

Also, I don't think there's a single person on this entire forum who honestly believes that 50 asked you to marry her.

Especially after seeing your ridiculous lack of self respect and display of stalker like tendencies in her thread.

You seriously flunk life.

Game over.

Try again.

Except for the fact that anybody who follows that link can see that I didn't actually type that.

They'll just see me sonning you.

You're mad cause you got sonned.

Again.

You shoulda thought about that before you mouthed off to your father like that.

Also, I don't think there's a single person on this entire forum who honestly believes that 50 asked you to marry her.

Especially after seeing your ridiculous lack of self respect and display of stalker like tendencies in her thread.

Game over.

Try again.

Everybody who matters knows you said it. Dont lie. Your half anal...erm ASIAN son's show that reminds you of buttplugs is proof in itself.

/end dildo thread.

Game over.

Try again.

boom.jpg

Everybody who matters knows you said it. Dont lie. Your half anal...erm ASIAN son is proof in itself.

/end dildo thread.

Everybody who you think matters already called you out for being a creepy herb who's e-stalking 50.

And your attempts to attack my 2 year old son are just further proof of what a herb you are.

And further proof that you fucking fail at life.

No wonder bitches don't wanna fuck you.

Maybe you're right about one thing, that there must be something wrong with 50 for opening her legs for you.