cop infiltrates "Laser Tag crew"

thismachinekills

Dominic Rinaldi, a family friend and owner of Godlike Rehearsal Studios in Natomas, doesn’t see things that way. “Corey isn’t that talented,” Rinaldi said. “In fact, he kind of sucks. Corey is just learning how to do this. He’s bright, but he does stupid things. It’s a prestige thing for him.”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised so many of you douches think this douche possibly getting 7 years is funny and cool.

Ruining some kids life trying to look like you're "tough on crime" is how elections get won in this fucked up system.

Gang charges, 7 years in the clink, obviously this kid is in no way gangster, a threat, and most likely borderline retarded.

It's all funny till this shit happens to you.

I guess it sucks but come on now...it's part of the game. You want to go all city in a town like Roseville and not do your homework, it's not rocket science...shit like this is bound to happen. Cause and effect. Even the people he rolled with called him a herb...it's not like he was some high roller that was doing amazing work and giving something back to the community, he was a 19 year old kid doing half assed graffiti that thought it would be a good idea to get down with the cops, for crying out loud...no wonder other writers were looking at him sideways.

There's no way in hell he's going to catch a seven year bid, even in Roseville. Don't even trip off of that. He might do a few months in county and have fines out the ass and CS for days but when he's 25 he'll look back on all of this shit and laugh.

That crossed my mind as well.

When I was in Sac earlier this month I saw a fair number of tags of varying quality (as much as you would expect in a town that size anyway) and a grand total of three throwups. The buff does not fuck around in Sac...and besides the railyard and the odd floating tag I can't remember seeing ANY graff in Roseville.

It was strange...usually when I'm out of town I catch a whole bunch of tags wherever I'm visiting but I didn't feel any urge whatsoever in Sac. As I told my friend who lives there, "What's the use? It will just get buffed or crossed out by some toy in a day or two."