ayo zebradrips!!!

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 7 months later...
Your rectum could always use toothpaste in the end of a long meeting, or maybe I should call on the flight attendant and she could rearrange the shelves at my Moms house?

For every 31 people who kiss at sunset 37 people get raped at night fall. Think about it.

I must have been high as fuck when I typed this.

Your rectum could always use toothpaste in the end of a long meeting, or maybe I should call on the flight attendant and she could rearrange the shelves at my Moms house?

For every 31 people who kiss at sunset 37 people get raped at night fall. Think about it.

I must have been high as fuck when I typed this.

are you kidding me? this is the most awesome thing ive read all week. i'm still trying to decipher it

Nothin like when camron does my laundry for nickels and grapes while i play bingo drinking guava juice with a big girl...

YOU DIG?!

i'd be far entirely too worried about getting love juices on my fine marble paneling to let anyone in my kitchen. that shit's expensive yo.

Secondly, letting kels in yo kitchen is a no no, you leave him around your little sister and you know whats going to happen. Just think what could happen if you let that guy into your kitchen! I mean if i caught this mask toting hooligan getting his "bump n grind" on with my shrimp scampi, im finna to make that nigga disappear like mr big did to him that one time.

i can say with 100% accuracy that he is all this and better live.

i specifically went to rainbow and bought a ten dollar plus size faux fur jacket to wear to his concert.

i looked ridiculous. but that is what everyone there was wearing.

Rainbow is my shit.

They have one up the block from my family's house and I hit it up every time I am back in town.

R Kelly inspires me to live life to the fullest.

And to pee on people.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

that nigga r kelly used to frequent the gym i went to for sometime downtown chicago.

id bump into him like twice a week.

motherfucker is UGLY

i can say with 100% accuracy that he is all this and better live.

i specifically went to rainbow and bought a ten dollar plus size faux fur jacket to wear to his concert.

i looked ridiculous. but that is what everyone there was wearing.

and this is why you are my hero......for truly understanding how to "get in where you fit in". haha....

i mean...its not like you really had a choice....dude is, after all, the pied piper of R & B.