Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zoes

Typical Marshall Mathers Fan

s-MICHAEL-MILLER-large.jpg

a 29-year-old man has told police that he sang Eminem songs while fatally stabbing his wife & daughter. His 4-year-old son survived the attack, despite being stabbed 11 times. According to police, the man, Michael Miller,

said he was possessed and believed that his wife was a demon.

Just before stabbing her at 4 a.m., he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying, "Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."

Miller admitted to police that when the kids awoke to their mother's screams, he stabbed them too.

He said he stabbed his son Brian the most because he loved him the most.

Then he rolled a cigarette, said another prayer, and called 911,

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/911_call_glendale_family_stabbing_06_20_2009

He said he stabbed his son Brian the most because he loved him the most.

His 4-year-old son survived the attack, despite being stabbed 11 times.

Yeah bang up job with that one, fuckhead.

HIS FAM PROB FUCKED WITH THE DEVILISH OR THEY HOUSE WAS DEMONIZED AND HE HEARD THAT SHIT ON THE BOOMBOX CAUSE RAM HEAD MAN WAS SCOPING HIS FAM.

HE ONLY HEARD THROUGH EMINEM CAUSE DUDE IS DOWN WITH SODOMY AND SATAN LOVES THAT SHIT.......ITS ONLY NATURAL RAM HEAD MAN WOULD SPEAK THROUGH THE GAYEST DUDE ON EARTH.

SHOULDA GRIPPED DOWN CHIP COFFEE FROM PARA STATES TO PUT PING PONG BALLS ON HIS EYES AND FUCK SHIT UP.

SHAME.

interracial relationships.

uhhhhhhhhhhh

they're like one shade apart

and without the burgandy shirts vs. harbor blue shirts scheme you'd barely bable to tell

anyways, there was a store like this just last month or so where a dad on pcp ate both of his 4 year old sons eyes and then chained himself to to a tree and started trying to chop his own legs off

''Just before stabbing her at 4 a.m., he told police he started screaming lyrics from an Eminem song, saying,

"Here comes Satan, I'm the anti-Christ, I'm going to kill you."

Best Eminem lyrics ive heard yet

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now