Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jugzer

so i was watchin 106th and park...

when all of a sudden i see a scientology commercial. wtf? are they tryin to get teh blacks into scientology? what if it works and theres an army of hip hop scientologists? discuss

yeah thats the one, it kinda makes scientology look appealing.

scary

just like prozac.....mmm prozac

/s

its coming out of kmart with 200 dollars worth of stolen lingerie and tank tops which you know you cant fit in because all that popeyes has gone to your glutes and midsection.

"so i was watchin 106th and park..."

1st mistake.

Your first mistake....

aww you guys are dubsies

first of all, dont act like yall werent wathchin that shit when free was on there with her big ol booty, and freestyle friday wasnt the shit back then.

second of all, i hadnt wathed that show since it went all gay and retarded, and i wasnt in high school, so it was supposed to be nostalgic.

and third of all, i was high with some friends and we thought it would be funny to make fun of all the ringtone rappers out now

black people like to spend lots of money on really stupid shit, you can't hate on scientology for trying to get a piece of the pie.

first of all, dont act like yall werent wathchin that shit when free was on there with her big ol booty, and freestyle friday wasnt the shit back then.

second of all, i hadnt wathed that show since it went all gay and retarded, and i wasnt in high school, so it was supposed to be nostalgic.

and third of all, i was high with some friends and we thought it would be funny to make fun of all the ringtone rappers out now

christhomas.jpg

I watched Rap City w/ the Mayor Chris Thomas.... everything you wrote made no sense to me.

Anything after Chris Thomas & Yo! MTV Raps was for herbs.

is it this one???

yea ive seen em on the discovery and history channel.

this link was mad gay.

that shit just looked interested cause tom cruise has retard loot to throw for the funding for this shit.

that has to be the most rediculous commercial for anyhting i've ever seen.FUCKING PAPERCLIPS, LESBIANS, FRUIT PIE, CHEESEBURGERS, HAIR STYLE, POOPING.... KNOW YOURSELF. SCIENTOLOGY.

a dumb commercial on a dumb channel.

I'm posting this from my phone, while laying down, taping over some rivets in the belly of an f-18.

Thanks for paying yer taxes

U mad?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now