so i was watchin 106th and park...

jugzer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first of all, dont act like yall werent wathchin that shit when free was on there with her big ol booty, and freestyle friday wasnt the shit back then.

second of all, i hadnt wathed that show since it went all gay and retarded, and i wasnt in high school, so it was supposed to be nostalgic.

and third of all, i was high with some friends and we thought it would be funny to make fun of all the ringtone rappers out now

first of all, dont act like yall werent wathchin that shit when free was on there with her big ol booty, and freestyle friday wasnt the shit back then.

second of all, i hadnt wathed that show since it went all gay and retarded, and i wasnt in high school, so it was supposed to be nostalgic.

and third of all, i was high with some friends and we thought it would be funny to make fun of all the ringtone rappers out now

christhomas.jpg

I watched Rap City w/ the Mayor Chris Thomas.... everything you wrote made no sense to me.

Anything after Chris Thomas & Yo! MTV Raps was for herbs.

that has to be the most rediculous commercial for anyhting i've ever seen.FUCKING PAPERCLIPS, LESBIANS, FRUIT PIE, CHEESEBURGERS, HAIR STYLE, POOPING.... KNOW YOURSELF. SCIENTOLOGY.

a dumb commercial on a dumb channel.