Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tavaruawon

Surf serf eberyday surf.

RIP to dude. My cuz was out there that day, came in and 30 minutes later that shit happened.

He said next day he drove south a bit and was about to go out when some old guy with a 9ft mal was coming in and said he'd just seen a shark bigger than his board.

He told someone on the beach who got out on the jetski and told the dudes in the water but no one came in?????

Shit is crazy, I see mr Jaws and I'm outta there

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm in motherfucking New zealand right now, surfed raglan on a good chest high day and clean. a dolphin swam under my board out at piha a break outside of auckland.

here's a flick from raglan

314687_1951126334840_1143061539_32487400_1914417373_n.jpg

and south piha

292071_1951133295014_1143061539_32487426_1544691476_n.jpg

You MF'er Suds!! Thats awesome--you on the world tour or what?? Seasons close, you coming back anytime soon??

Just out here doing my thing, not on the QS or CT, that'd be awesome if a lake surfer made it tho.

Even out here I miss surfing the lakes, when u get them good its the best feeling in the world to me. The season is definitely about to start, hope you score. I'll be back in january after I hit Oz Kauai and San diego en route to frigid chi town.:D

just traded a shitty mtn bike for a bill hamilton 7'4. shoooooootz. trying to get out of my super longboard steez.

sudz or duck, hit me up if you find yourself on kauai.

just traded a shitty mtn bike for a bill hamilton 7'4. shoooooootz. trying to get out of my super longboard steez.

sudz or duck, hit me up if you find yourself on kauai.

im from kauai, now on oahu

i dont surf but some of the photo's on this are great. Roughly how long would you say it takes to learn how to surf a 4 ft wave?