Surf serf eberyday surf.

Tavaruawon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its really not hard to learn just takes dedication you cant just hop on like a skateboard. Its weird its a different kind of fear you deal with. Some of my friends will throw themselves down 15 stairs no prob but are scared to go waist deep in the surf. And LUGR the shark was caught off of the pier to my knowledge then released wtf. I swear to satan Ive seen a tail as big as that sharks pop out of the water while watching a hurricane swell one day

Oh also if your serious enough and its cold where you surf invest in a decent wetsuit will last you ages unless you thrash it on some gnarly reef brah!

Cool brah. I probably won't get a chance for a while. But maybe when I return to Aus. Never know.

In the meantime looks fun.

Bit of a tangent but do any black people surf? It just occured to me I have never seen one surfing...ever.

That Hell Surfers bookcover is incredible.

For a second I thought their black shiny when wet skin (n/h) looked too much like that of a seal in the the water and they were all just instantly devoured by sharks.

Also

Stanley%202.jpg

Is that a wetsuit or did this guy come to the beach with an afro and a leather jacket? If so the funk is mind boggling n/h

^Didn't we already cover this.

The Black Surfing Association

Mission Statement :

To expand the sport and culture of wave riding among African people

BSA Creed

This association of surfers, black surfers, is one of a kind. Our intent and purpose is the continuous search for our unique character and individuality so fluidly expressed in dancing, wave dancing. We are the literal main ingredient of a developing organization of young and old, male and female, Black persons who seek to share the pleasures of our Creator's oceanic rhythms.

Our distinctive group, which is increasing in number, is greatly diversified in our individual perspectives and pursuits. Our politics, philosophies, vocations and social relations are as varied as our personalities and spiritual realizations. Yet with our varied lifestyles, we are bonded together by two cosmic forces; blood and water. The blood, being our ancestral African roots, and water, being the oceans and seas of the world

The focal point of this bond is the sharing of the sport and art-form of surfing. This water sport, believed to have been created by our own oceanic ancients, is enjoyed today throughout the costal regions of the world. Though comparatively small in numbers, surfing, like tennis, golf and skiing is enjoying an increasing number of Black participants. From this growth of interest, participation and the need for sharing arose the conception of the developing BLACK SURFING ASSOCIATION.

Umoja, together as one, in God's name, let us surf, share and save our Oceans and Seas.

And Fred, wearing leather jackets while surfing is pretty common as you can see depicted in the Hell Surfer's illustration.

^Didn't we already cover this.

The Black Surfing Association

Mission Statement :

To expand the sport and culture of wave riding among African people

BSA Creed

This association of surfers, black surfers, is one . Our intent and purpose is the continuous search for our unique character and individuality so fluidly expressed in dancing, wave dancing. We are the literal main ingredient of a developing organization of young and old, male and female, Black persons who seek to share the pleasures of our Creator's oceanic rhythms.

Our distinctive group, which is increasing in number, is greatly diversified in our individual perspectives and pursuits. Our politics, philosophies, vocations and social relations are as varied as our personalities and spiritual realizations. Yet with our varied lifestyles, we are bonded together by two cosmic forces; blood and water. The blood, being our ancestral African roots, and water, being the oceans and seas of the world

The focal point of this bond is the sharing of the sport and art-form of surfing. This water sport, believed to have been created by our own oceanic ancients, is enjoyed today throughout the costal regions of the world. Though comparatively small in numbers, surfing, like tennis, golf and skiing is enjoying an increasing number of Black participants. From this growth of interest, participation and the need for sharing arose the conception of the developing BLACK SURFING ASSOCIATION.

Umoja, together as one, in God's name, let us surf, share and save our Oceans and Seas.

And Fred, wearing leather jackets while surfing is pretty common as you can see depicted in the Hell Surfer's illustration.

amazing.