if it wasn't for me, ______ wouldn't have happened

watson

basically this is thread for you to gloat in the win/lose moments of your life that have affected other people

it doesn't matter if the outcome was good or bad, but if it wasn't for you being alive, it wouldn't have happened

to get things started:

one of my friends had a house party. ended up meeting this chick within the first 5 minutes and over time we got drunk and got down to the fucking. come morning time, she had to bounce and we went our ways. turns out within a mile of the house she t-boned a car with hers. she was fine but totaled her car and i never talked to her from that point on. i found it hilarious that if it wasn't for me, she would have still be all good in her car

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Aiight, lemme see.

One time me and some other guys were chilling at Riis Park a few blocks from the crib, It was late(about 10:30) and we decide to go to the soccer field by like Mamora, well I was lazy and said fuck that lets head to Fullerton(a street) well if it wasnt for me we woulda been in between a pretty bad gang shootout between the Miluakee Kings and Maniac Latin Disciples, both of them in which i hate.

If it wasn't for me my potential new girl wouldn't be cleaning broken glass off her living room floor

(lost grip on Wii controller)

If it wasn't for the Wii controller I might have spent last night nuts deep in her

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I had to quote this just to say... bummer.