3A THREAD EAST

jewmanji

EAST OR WEST  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dig'n this poll because dialog is good and very entertaining.

Personally at this point in time I think the majority of us paint for our selves, our friends and those for who appreciate what we do. To be in our 30's and 40's and still be doing this shit while handling the mounting obstacles of life is a testament in self.

Graff is a lifestyle I've chosen with nothing to prove but to myself. It comes naturally with no distinction of legal or illegal, no discernment of right or wrong.

I harbor no ill will towards any that shares the same name or crew. A name is just a name but style separates us apart.

3A Crew will always remain with me, as it reminds me of the good times and the bad times.

When all is said done and my life is spent, graff will have not meant shit but rather a distraction from life's problems and the end of a love affair.

Only friends, and family remain.....

east coast 3a has more fame and spray skills, but they licked so many stamps before the whole internet thing, they had nice cans before all you. They where in every graff mag because they wanted to be. Put yourself out there and you also can be. If that is what you want. West coast gets more respect cause they just doing it to do it , you can see its pure & alive & im from the east.

man yall should just shut the fuck up how many of yall are from either 3a probably none...im from the west coast 3a and i like the east coast shit its kool but it aint my style and as far as i kno neither crew cares bout the other ckuz we both do the damn thing

east 3a doesn't do illegal ...thats the point. if its not done illegally than its just nice looking "art"

This is the kind of stupid ass comment that makes the arguments. Both crews do illegal graffiti.

Some day after you do thousands of illegals, get beat up by cops, go to jail etc you will paint legal graffiti and say "fuck the police" with a smile on your face cause they can't do shit.

Most every real writer in the world does legals and it's still graffiti. Don't hate cause of your inadequacy and lack of ability to paint a piece. Just shut up and go paint...

east coast can all get drunk as hell, hit the streets, and do what west does...

Now let west coast sober up, give them a full supply of paint and a blank wall or box car, and see if they can do what east coast does...

That being said, none of the east coast 3A members sit around and think about you guys out there... we do our thing, then go home and live our lives... you, your actions, and your existence have no effect on a single aspect of our lives except this post... Stop thinking about us...Because I'm not thinking about you.

but you guys did lick a LOTTTT of stamps in your day, and put a LOTTTT of pictures online....

Like this might take something away from the fact that they been doin it huge and WITH STYLE..legal and illegally consistently for 15+ years? Seems like you graspin at straws here...

yeah... and a LOTTTTTT of people around the world were able to see our work who would never have the chance to... Not to mention collectively we have travelled around the world dozens of times strictly to paint and enjoy all that goes along with it. Self-promotion and exposure is the name of the game, PERIOD. Dont get mad that you may have been too busy keepin it real to realize the exposure potential mags had... like a freight line on speed... 10 years ago it was "its only hot because they have all that fancy Euro paint... I'm strictly Rusto" blah blah blah... now look around... we just saw the big picture a bit earlier.

NOW SOMEONE CLOSE THIS CORNY THREAD!!!!