3A THREAD EAST

jewmanji

EAST OR WEST  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you crush with no skill you are still a toy..

^^^if that really matters to you then you're missing the point of graffiti...

and no i dont like pretty color bullshit i think it looks like a waste of time so whoever said every writer wants to do that shit is a fucking idiot. i dont want to do that shit, ever...ima stay crushing streets with some gritty shit, throws and hands, keeping shit ugly till i die. no matter what i COULD or COULDNT do doesnt matter. all i want to do it piss people off. fuck impressing a buncha graffiti-groupie-faggots. hahahaha.

again...bump anyone killing shit however they want...east or west who cares lets all just stfu with this whos toy and whos got style and who crushes harder than who bullshit and paint some fucking streets!!!:D :D :D :D

whos with me??

shut the fuck up and post pictures. all i see are assholes talking like they can burn these guys and no pictures. NO FUCKING PICTURES. put up or shut the fuck up.

and i like how this kid bitched about nobody posting photos but doesn't post photos himself therefore adding to the letters>pictures "problem" that he just yelled about...:D :D :D

logic, anyone?:lol: :lol: :lol:

1439351287_503c8fb8fc.jpg?v=0

SMOKE FAT AND KILL SHIT!!

The majority of the talking on here is 100% bullshit.

If graffiti was purely about quantity, then neon orange using construction workers would be kings of the world.

And not only have I seen plenty of illegal 3A shit in my city, but Kem & Co. have actually put down some of the dopest, cleanest, and often largest spots around. Sooooooooooo regardless of your stance on the seattle version, anyone talking shit on 3A is a straight up dummy. Word.

^^^if that really matters to you then you're missing the point of graffiti...

and no i dont like pretty color bullshit i think it looks like a waste of time so whoever said every writer wants to do that shit is a fucking idiot. i dont want to do that shit, ever...ima stay crushing streets with some gritty shit, throws and hands, keeping shit ugly till i die. no matter what i COULD or COULDNT do doesnt matter. all i want to do it piss people off. fuck impressing a buncha graffiti-groupie-faggots. hahahaha.

again...bump anyone killing shit however they want...east or west who cares lets all just stfu with this whos toy and whos got style and who crushes harder than who bullshit and paint some fucking streets!!!:D :D :D :D

whos with me??

I hear what you are saying. But if you went down a bombed block the throw or hand with more originality, skill, style will stand out more.. do you want to make a mess or get your name noticed?

Are you out for fame, to be known above other writers or not? I understand crushing the system, grimy shit, but if you don't care to outdo others you might as well just write "slayer" or "kill roy was here" or just scribble nonsense all the wall to piss people off. Most writers got into graff cause they saw a burner not a tag... but we all love to cause destruction. It has always been a comp to be up most and best since the 70's. Pretty color bullshit was a way to get your name bigger and more noticed. Have you seen Style wars... do you know graff history? If you just want to piss people off and destroy shit you could just break windows.. why be a part of graffiti culture?

I do really like this concept "fuck impressing a buncha graffiti-groupie-faggots" I paint for myself and my crew... I just want to be better than other people so I just don't fade into the background with toy shit.

I hear what you are saying. But if you went down a bombed block the throw or hand with more originality, skill, style will stand out more.. do you want to make a mess or get your name noticed?

Are you out for fame, to be known above other writers or not? I understand crushing the system, grimy shit, but if you don't care to outdo others you might as well just write "slayer" or "kill roy was here" or just scribble nonsense all the wall to piss people off. Most writers got into graff cause they saw a burner not a tag... but we all love to cause destruction. It has always been a comp to be up most and best since the 70's. Pretty color bullshit was a way to get your name bigger and more noticed. Have you seen Style wars... do you know graff history? If you just want to piss people off and destroy shit you could just break windows.. why be a part of graffiti culture?

I do really like this concept "fuck impressing a buncha graffiti-groupie-faggots" I paint for myself and my crew... I just want to be better than other people so I just don't fade into the background with toy shit.

i often times dont write my name. sometimes ill just write whatever comes to me first. i guess i just think that doing damage to shit and offending people is the sickest shit to do. getting noticed?? yeah you should be getting noticed by everyone and everything all the time but for fame? wtf fame is there?? some msk "look-at-me-paint-a-car-on-te-hense-shit"??? hell no i dont want to be a fucking celebrity to aa buncha stupid kids. fuck the fame get on the hype of just crushing to be an asshole kid!!:lol: :lol:

if you REALLY crush shit and keep at it forever youll be noticed no matter how bad or good everyone thinks you are...learn that.

Why is this bullshit stickied? It doesn't even matter which one is "better". All art is a fucking opinion anyways, just because more people favor one doesnt make it better, it just makes it a more popular opinion.

True there is no "better" in art but if you read the past posts, west 3A does not do art.. they are just in it to destroy shit. When East 3A bombs and does walls etc... so if skills were to determine who is "better" 3A east is actually better. But it seems the two crews do different things, and have different mentalities on what there graff represents. Someone earlier mentioned west 3A not giving a shit about colors, skills, pieces etc. So if they don't do burners or try to use "skiils" in painting graff there is nothing to compare.. They both write on walls so I guess they are the same?