• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jewmanji

3A THREAD EAST

EAST OR WEST  

150 members have voted

1. 1. EAST OR WEST

They are different cuz eastcoast is legal and westcoast are graffiti writers so....

Do you really think that the east has purely painted legals? Most of the Easts crew have been writing longer than many of the west's writers have been alive. Quality over quantity... for me, the east is much more well rounded, are getting paid for styles that have been progressing for well over 15 years. The East also had national fame, long before this forum went up, when this was a mag, not a site.

co-sign this. does anyone in the west or east coast crew even give a shit about this?

Then get the fuck off this thread

ges-kem5-totem_001.jpg

no comparison... no question.............................. quality and quantity...legal and illigal..(ive seen a nice lil collection of cleantrains myself).. cannot be beat....... 90's cats...... take yalls lil coast bullshit back to the basura and read/learn some history.........these cats been stompin out ill styles wayyyyyyyyy before you learned about gettin fame on the worldwidewibe........maybe if folk concentrated on themselves a lil more instead of playin gossipin sally on this forum they might be a little closer to obtaining skkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....as the real 3A cats have done.... and continue to do.......bigups to the east.........

• Like 1

why are you here then?

to voice his opinion on how dumb your thread really is.....

play ya part sally....;) .. if you only knew.....

duke would blaze ya diapers off youngin...

nothing beats the original EAST COAST 3A... c'mon now, pick up a graff mag that was made before 03 and all you'll see is kem and ges funk... any time i'm near trains that's all i see, old GOOD 3A... there are some dudes from the west 3A that are straight, gusto, adek, kerse rip, and that's about it, the rest is slop. streets don't mean too much when they look like total shit.

cmon..quality work versus some throwys..

east all day!

anyone with this kid saying quality over killing is a fucking retard. nuff said. if you faggot pansys wanna go rock some fancy shbit with 10000 colors to tryg and impress some toys thats fine but ima stick top the streets bombing throws and rocking fat tags. keepin shit grimey. :D :D :D it aint even about the coasts. its about the styles. fuck fancy shit. run your gritty grimey dirty street shit all night...bump any crew holding it down on the streets and not on those faggot ass legal bullshit walls.

They are different cuz eastcoast is legal and westcoast are graffiti writers so....

You don't know what you're talking about.

Then get the fuck off this thread

easy there, killer. just a quick question though, what are you hoping to definitively prove by having this poll? maybe there should be a battle because that gave everyone a permanent solution to the ewok5mh/ewokHM conundrum... :rolleyes:

9 times outa 10 it's always the less skilled talking shit..................

what does skill have to do with crushing streets? :lol: :lol: :D :D who cares if you suck the real point is to destroy shit, am i right or am i right?

"i'd say you might be a good right fielder...or left in this case but your def. wrong...you far from being a great player of the game"................

well put eraser..........

difference of opinions?.....holy shit.... it is possible....... so is.. to each they own.........

the only solution..

I personally liked the 5mh work myself.. but thats just my opinion and should only matter to me.........

bump the kuaze work.........

to voice his opinion on how dumb your thread really is.....

play ya part sally....;) .. if you only knew.....

duke would blaze ya diapers off youngin...

:D you talk like your his boyfriend :D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now