3A THREAD EAST

jewmanji

EAST OR WEST  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ges-kem5-totem_001.jpg

no comparison... no question.............................. quality and quantity...legal and illigal..(ive seen a nice lil collection of cleantrains myself).. cannot be beat....... 90's cats...... take yalls lil coast bullshit back to the basura and read/learn some history.........these cats been stompin out ill styles wayyyyyyyyy before you learned about gettin fame on the worldwidewibe........maybe if folk concentrated on themselves a lil more instead of playin gossipin sally on this forum they might be a little closer to obtaining skkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....as the real 3A cats have done.... and continue to do.......bigups to the east.........

• Like 1

nothing beats the original EAST COAST 3A... c'mon now, pick up a graff mag that was made before 03 and all you'll see is kem and ges funk... any time i'm near trains that's all i see, old GOOD 3A... there are some dudes from the west 3A that are straight, gusto, adek, kerse rip, and that's about it, the rest is slop. streets don't mean too much when they look like total shit.

cmon..quality work versus some throwys..

east all day!

anyone with this kid saying quality over killing is a fucking retard. nuff said. if you faggot pansys wanna go rock some fancy shbit with 10000 colors to tryg and impress some toys thats fine but ima stick top the streets bombing throws and rocking fat tags. keepin shit grimey. :D :D :D it aint even about the coasts. its about the styles. fuck fancy shit. run your gritty grimey dirty street shit all night...bump any crew holding it down on the streets and not on those faggot ass legal bullshit walls.

Then get the fuck off this thread

easy there, killer. just a quick question though, what are you hoping to definitively prove by having this poll? maybe there should be a battle because that gave everyone a permanent solution to the ewok5mh/ewokHM conundrum... :rolleyes:

"i'd say you might be a good right fielder...or left in this case but your def. wrong...you far from being a great player of the game"................

well put eraser..........

difference of opinions?.....holy shit.... it is possible....... so is.. to each they own.........

the only solution..

I personally liked the 5mh work myself.. but thats just my opinion and should only matter to me.........

bump the kuaze work.........

Well I have seen my fair share of EAST 3A illegal shit and it all has style.. along with some legal walls that are some of the best in the world. To hate on a legal production just shows you have no appreciation for skills. Every graffiti writer.. every single one wishes they could paint a sick burner...hating on original style and skills is just ignorant. Who the fuck saw a subway burner and said fuck that pretty color shit, I just want to tag on stuff. Anyone can bust a tag or bubble letter.. even a toy. Real kings have style and are versatile writers...I have respect for bombers... WEST 3A do your thing, but to hate on ridiculously sick graffiti is in poor taste. These dudes are world famous.. and thats what this game is about "FAME"

its a choice based on intention, many approach a wall differently legal or not.............

im on the west and see the hearts of lions outta these west 3a cats and no it aint a kem piece but there is no replacing the look that tred, saro and kato and so many other provide...

i guess i think there is no comparision for they seem to be coming from completely different points of view which negates the comparision in the start..........

my 100 bucks

what does skill have to do with crushing streets? :lol: :lol: :D :D who cares if you suck the real point is to destroy shit, am i right or am i right?

but its even better when people destroy shit with style. and i've seen 1oo's of flicks to prove that, not too mention god knows how many wholecars that ges/kem have pulled off..

THE END !

they both should jus make one crew wit sick skills and grimy ass bobmers. i love both styles. there nothin better to see that half a city block cover with top to bottom fills. it belongs in the city. I also love to roll to a spot and see a crazy ass prodo! which used to be and still is inspartion for me to develope my style. ( not byting) which in most cases is an outta the way illegal spot where uu dont get fucked with. or legal in the city. either way they r both dope crews for what they do.