EMERGENCY

eatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

To shai and random

I think you guys are great

but FUCK YOU

IF I COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT TO TYPE SO GOOGLE WOULD FIND IT FOR ME

I FUCKING WOULD

IT"S FUCKING OBSCURE

IT"S NOT AN EVERYDAY KINDA SEARCH

jesus fucking fuck

go fuck with some assholes that deserves it.

I just want a link cuz I know someone on here has it.

man. you guys aren't usually assholes, but damn.

assholes.

To shai and random

I think you guys are great

but FUCK YOU

IF I COULD FIGURE OUT WHAT TO TYPE SO GOOGLE WOULD FIND IT FOR ME

I FUCKING WOULD

IT"S FUCKING OBSCURE

IT"S NOT AN EVERYDAY KINDA SEARCH

jesus fucking fuck

go fuck with some assholes that deserves it.

I just want a link cuz I know someone on here has it.

man. you guys aren't usually assholes, but damn.

assholes.

In response I give you this

http://tinyurl.com/larpx7

and this

http://tinyurl.com/m5re5h

Actually

Ch 0 = looking at boobs

This is what I was sayin, not to diminish your other points but I actually had a whole paragraph I almost edited in about how it looks like her tits have a plan. "Act cool then make a break for her armpits, then be chill until the heat dies down and meet me around her shoulders if you can survive the climb" (abbreviated)

Eatso-- what's the bet?

Gliks originally posted the clip in a thread called "Yo-- How The Fuck..." The link got taken down within a few days, and I did a shitload of searching for another link or any info about it, so I can confirm that the shit is pretty tough to find. I eventually figured out that it's a clip from a movie called Nightdreams, starring Dorothy LeMay. It was written by Jerry Stahl (under a pen name), a heroin addict who a few years later went on to create the show ALF. There's a pretty good movie based on his autobiography, called Permanent Midnight. Ben Stiller plays Stahl, but they don't mention Night Dreams at all. The director of the movie, Francis Delia, went on to direct a couple of videos for the band Wall of Voodoo (Mexican Radio), and they let him use their awesome cover of Ring Of Fire for the three cowgirl lesbian scene in Nightdreams.

After I wouldn't shut up about the movie for several months on end, mainly due to the amazing version of "Old Man River" in the Cream of Wheat scene, a friend tracked down a DVD copy and bought it for my bachelor party. Unfortunately, I don't know if I'm computer savvy enough to rip and upload the scene for you.

• Like 1

Alright, I stepped my internet game up and made some shit happen.

Interesting side note-- the dancing toast guy who plays the saxaphone and dances in the background while Cream Of Wheat Guy gets blown was recruited from the methadone clinic next door to the studio they shot in. I was going to dress up as him for Halloween last year, but I wound up working like crazy for the couple of weeks leading up to it and didn't have time to make the costume, so I was Peter Venkman instead. I did steal all of Toast Guy's dance moves, though.

Another interesting side note is that Dorothy LeMay appears to be fucking great at giving blowjobs. It's like her tongue is dancing with dude's dick.