"You Mad" in everyday life

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used " U Mad ? " , after some D&D playing , fat-ass 40+ year old virgin , driving a shitty 1995 Nissan Maxima , car overheated . And he was kicking the passenger-side door . I thought he was going to go berzerker on me . :lol:

In explaining some court proceedings involving my custody trial I started getting turned around speaking the legalese so I had to resort to saying that the judge said rly? and then the lawyer said yes rly and then the the judge said no, not rly and then my lawyer said PWNED LOL.

Got the point across anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

when a hipster says something f'n retarded at you.. what should you do? first, try to understand where they're coming from, when it doesn't add up and you confront the situation and they realize they're wrong.. then you hear, "you mad".. it's the nonsense defense

hipsters are retarded, and they travel in packs which makes them especially douchey

hipsters.. not to be confused with 'homo thugs' who use "you mad" when they let some gay shit slip and you catch it but they have to deny it with, 'you mad'... yeah we're all mad, f'n faggots