"You Mad" in everyday life

Swindle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You clowns are always gettin' mad at old Seagullboy for no reason...

...for no reason...

so yesterday i started drinking at about 3pm ...so i met some of my "homies" and we "rolled" to a party ..got pretty hard dope music etc dudes parents and family were there also pretty drunk. so dudes mum is pretty hot, major milf status and i kinda started dancing with her suddenly dude comes at me shouting "you mad blud you mad?" ..

im pretty thrown off and start laughing anyway dudes pretty smashed and starts swinging so i swipe out his legs he drops partys slows down and his dad comes at me trying to hit me n shit dude ends up falling out the window and through a table. so we decided to get the fuck out of there and as were leaving im shouting "AHHHHHHHH YOU MAD YOU MAD YOU MAD AHHHHHHHH". another instance of me drinking too much and using interweb slang.

Chopsticks, Km4rt, Count Chocula and Randomh3ro are all mad... Yup, they are mad...

I know, because they told me I hurt their feelings... They're so mad, it hurts...

Chopsticks, Km4rt, Count Chocula and Randomh3ro are all mad... Yup, they are mad...

really? coz all i see is "i'm mad no one is paying attention to my witty* comments"

* = sarcasm

don't even try to turn this around and tell me im mad, im not. im done sipping a beer, i ate some chicken rice and im about to sip some oj whilst talking to beautiful women.

holla if you think about MAYBE deciding to CONSIDER getting on my level.

really? coz all i see is "i'm mad no one is paying attention to my witty* comments"

* = sarcasm

don't even try to turn this around and tell me im mad, im not. im done sipping a beer, i ate some chicken rice and im about to sip some oj whilst talking to beautiful women.

holla if you think about MAYBE deciding to CONSIDER getting on my level.

You mad???

and im about to sip some oj whilst talking to beautiful women.

so there's just this place you go to where they have orange juice and bad bitches?

im bout to go out and ride the fuck out of some jet skis with some lake hoes. get on MY level.

"oh lawd! have mercy on me! now you're just being silly. say i didn't try? whatever. why don't you just go find another little girl to take care of you, buy you beer/food, stay at there homes for FUCKING FREE, & do all the bullshit that women like me & how many others have done for you. don't think that ex-girlfriends don't talk."

I got this message

so I was like

it's "their"

and

YOU MAD.

• Like 1

i was just remembering about 12 years ago when my cousin came from mexico.

he picked up on english pretty good but it still sucked compared to my brother's sister's and my english.

my brother and i would always tease him about whatever and he would be visibly upset.

we then would ask him

"why you mad?"

to which he would reply with his sloppy english

"im not mead"

thats right , not "mad" but "mead"

we would go on and on and he would get madder and madder but not admit it.

hahaha

those were the days.

• Like 1